Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The Xenforo migration is complete; get the latest updates here!

Reaction score
Reaction score
Hide BBCode implemented for VIP, Developers and Legends (it'll be expanded to other groups in a limited capacity in the future). This only applies to new threads created.

Scenario: John Smith down the road has come up with an epic release for the MMO plus section but he dislikes people using his creation and not showing appreciation.

John uses the appropriate tag for his download link. Bingo. That noob now has to reply to the thread or hit that like button.

Codes: https://forum.ragezone.com/help/hide-bb-codes/

John became super famous on RZ and everyone liked his content.

Yay for John.
John doesn't exist.

Reaction score
I just want to express my gratitude to all of you on the forum. The feedback has been amazing, constructive and useful. It means a lot to me when moral is high as I was skeptical on the response post migration, especially with the daunting task that was at hand. I appreciate the positivity.

Thank you,
MentaL.

Reaction score
1680806712456.png

New reaction emojis.

Reaction score
I've updated the ranking system, here are the new requirements.

TITLE​
POST REQUIREMENT​

Initiate Mage0
Junior Spellweaver100
Experienced Elementalist200
Skilled Illusionist300
Elite Diviner400
Master Summoner500
Legendary Battlemage600
Mythic Archon700
Divine Celestial800
Supreme Arcanarch900

The custom title enables at 1000 posts, where you'll move to a new usergroup.

Thanks.

Reaction score
The repository is now being worked on and expanded: https://forum.ragezone.com/resources/

Two main sections:
  1. Server Files
  2. Server Resources
Server Files : you can submit (offsite linking) to emulator or official files here. Any content that is submitted in a pre-made section will automatically create a topic to the appropriate section on the development area of the forum. This is OFFSITE linking ONLY.

Server Resources: This is hosted by us on our servers. These tools are user creates files that help facilitate the creation and development of your server. Example; The add-on section can support database files or character additions (graphics), whereas administration section will host content to manage the server itself (think editing user accounts , general support).

** MAKE SURE TO ALSO REFERENCE THE GAME IT IS MADE FOR IN THE TITLE: Example;
[Mu Online] User Admin Super Tool: The ultimate character editor / management system.

Resource file limit hosted: 10m (offsite linking is enabled but as a backup in the event of a large file size).

Check it out and be sure to submit your content.

Reaction score
Look at these spammers :) I am still actively tweaking as I go along, making sure all is well. If you have any suggestions for the forum, please let me know in the suggestions sub-forum at; https://forum.ragezone.com/community/suggestions.600/

Thanks.
PS: CPU Upgrade in two months.

Attachments

• Spammers.png
    22.6 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Back