Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Think you deserve a BLACK username? Post why..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Because I don't deserve one.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Because i don't have a clue what the point of a black name is without those sexy ACP powers you have, but i'll do anything to get closer to you.

It starts with a black name... then we go to the cinema together... i take you out to one of those new fancy restaurants... candle lit dinner at my place... me undressing your nice skirt that shows just how perfect your nice booty is... a wild night.

Oh MentaL i want you sooo much.

Last edited:
change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Madi that is just brilliant. Multiply the duration of the black name subscription by 5 and just give it to her.

Because i don't have a clue what the point of a black name is without those sexy ACP powers you have, but i'll do anything to get closer to you.

It starts with a black name... then we go to the cinema together... i take you out to one of those new fancy restaurants... candle lit dinner at my place... me undressing your nice skirt that shows just how perfect your nice booty is... a wild night.

Oh MentaL i want you sooo much.

I don't know if you're trying to be funny but that is just scary man.

Last edited:
change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
LOL I wasn't entering, I was trying to give you guys some tips. ;)

I had that in my mind as I began watching the video, but after it had finished, I knew that it was the perfect entry and would be the obvious favorite to win the black name.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
No but really, i wasn't tryna be funny.

"You and me, dinner for two, let you drink all the wine, so you wont remember what ima do to you"

http://allwomenstalk.com/wp-content/thumbs/60998.jpg

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Go enhance some gfx back in the portfolio section, youre a creep.

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How can you approve of this? But once again if you are the lucky father-in-law you have no choice. Congratulations btw.

Music<3
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think I deserve a Black Username because <insert random butt kissing comment here>. ;D

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
HOW CAN THIS THREAD DIE?

You guys really should put more effort into getting it,

"I think I deserve a Black Username because <insert random butt kissing comment here>. ;D" All this would get is trollin,

so ima troll u.

Katsuro said:
I think i deserve a black name because it matches my skin color.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
When does this little 'event' thread end?

Back