Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Thread to be removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You should check out cabal enc and craft scp.
There are topics on the forum for crafting, take advantage of them.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You should check out cabal enc and craft scp.
There are topics on the forum for crafting, take advantage of them.
Bro xd
I know it and it's all perfectly done. Your answer is just waste of forum memory. So if you dont have any solution for it I don't need your answer.

I did all good on client side and server side and when I do craft it's giving me something that should not because it's not in an options.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
That is one unnecessary response if I've ever seen one.
You don't magically get something that is not on the list, that's just not how it works.

There is either a formatting error going on, or you simply don't know what you're doing and still act confident about there not being anything off in the file.

And frankly, no matter how much you dislike the previous response and thus this one, that's the only help you can expect.
We don't have your craft files, so you shouldn't expect miracles.

One possibility that could perhaps cause you to overlook a craft result option would be if there happened to be a somewhat hidden line for said craft ID.
So there's a chance that you'll have a craft result that's just not where you'd expect it.

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
You shouldn't make a thread for help with that attitude, this RaGEZONe is not for you. Always think that everything you have in Cabal is from here, to tell you frankly.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back