• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Throw My Hat in the Pot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Aliases: GlaphanKing, gk2000, 10 other irrelevent ones

Email address: glaphanking@gmail.com

Section you are applying for? WoW and Old Archives

Do you have any experience with the section you are applying for? Yes, I've done some small development here and there. I have been playing WoW since the first beta release ever. The other old sections, I've worked with t4c and a host of other old ones.

Write a small paragraph as to why you should me a moderator on your chosen section.

I've been a moderator of the flyff section for over 2 years. Recently was forced to step down due to some immature squabbling that grew out of my control. That being said, I am loyal to this website. I check it almost 3 times a day and I rarely miss things unless I'm sleeping, lol. I'm not one of those mods who sit back and watch, rather I like to get as involved as I can with the section I'm charged with. I've created a loyal fanbase over the years. I do that wherever I go because I have that kind of effect on people I guess. Its what I'm told.

Why did you join RaGEZONE?
I joined RZ a long time ago to make one of the first partially stable flyff servers written in c++ built off kiki's nerugiland. Very successful run btw. I also wanted to learn the packet structures and what not.

small note: Yes, I've been a mod here already but as far as the section I was with, I would rather take charge of another section that believes in furthering development of said MMO. Nothing against the flyff section but I'm losing faith it will stand the test of time against the other sections. I don't know what more I can do to help it along. Other people believe this as well.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
So you're applying for Moderator after you were hacked for BEING a Moderator? You do realize that if you do get the position, you'll most likely be hacked again.

-BGxApixen

Master Summoner
Reaction score
So you're applying for Moderator after you were hacked for BEING a Moderator? You do realize that if you do get the position, you'll most likely be hacked again.

-BGxApixen

He was targeted for being a FlyFF moderator, as you know there is alot of hate around that area, he's applying for a mod position out of those bounderies.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Not to mention the big flame thread he made after he was fired, AND that he insulted the community saying We were all the same. All kids. AND that he said he would quit RaGEZONE because it was full of kids, and idiots, but it looks like he can't keep his promise.

Meh, If he gets accepted, It's MentaL's choice. Not mine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back