• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Timeout Connecting To MasterServer - Log Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
€: Solution:
Add MasterServer/SupervisorServer and WZ_GameServer to your Firewall!

Yeah since everything worked now i tryed to "Show my Servers"
And what happens? Nothing xD
Timeout Connecting to MasterServer.

Read the FAQ and Searched - no infos about it.
Checked Client 3 times and api url is right (api.mysite.com) and the serverip should be right
(root ip: 123.123.123.123 as example)

Servers are started and Every IP is set to my external IP.
SuperVisorServer Connects fine to MasterServer but my client not -.-

iKasu - Timeout Connecting To MasterServer - Log Inside - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Creator of Code
Reaction score
Im having the same issue and ive tracked it down the client connecting to the wrong ip to start with, troubleshooting the client atm.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Creator of Code
Reaction score
Im having the same issue and ive tracked it down the client connecting to the wrong ip to start with, troubleshooting the client atm.

I dont get this, ive tried multiple different NAT settings in my somewhat advanced router and no luck. I have no setting in the client which points to my local ip and it still connects to the local ip first. This leads to clients outside cant connect (since my local ip isnt available anywhere else).

In r3dNetwork.cpp at line 269
Code:
binds[numBinds++] = RakNet::SocketDescriptor(port, "127.0.0.1");

Make it look like this:
Code:
binds[numBinds++] = RakNet::SocketDescriptor(port, "127.0.0.1");
binds[numBinds++] = RakNet::SocketDescriptor(port, "");

to make it listen to 0.0.0.0 (aka answer on any adress)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I still get error, can this be beacuse I have my IIS on the same IP as I set for the servers? I'm at a lost here.

Upvote 0
Creator of Code
Reaction score
I am getting this error because the WarZ.exe inside my bin-files is the first one i made for testing. I have rebuilt my bin files and now it works. Now i feel pretty stupid :)

Warzlauncher.exe extracts the basic files if they dont match or exists and it found my new WarZ.exe and replaced it with my test version.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found a fix. It turns out I can't use the same IP for the servers and the api, so I just went ahead and changed the server IP to my Tunngle until I get paid next week and buy a dedicated. :D:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back