Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Titanium MMO Files

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You're not the only one brother HAHA. I've been banned on my two accounts only thing i did was to release a file that was on their "Donator Page Only" . Like what's the use of open source and open forum if you're gonna hide some files for money

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Lodelight's rules specifically say that multiple accounts are not allowed, but why bother reading if all you came to do is leeching? And mental, they do not hiding content from members , there is a forum for donator just like you have a vip group in DeadZone, so don't be hypocrite.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I've been banned on lodelight since i release the files because some are getting money to get this! its time to leak!

Download Link:

There are also other files available on this channel.;)

You're not the only one brother HAHA. I've been banned on my two accounts only thing i did was to release a file that was on their "Donator Page Only" . Like what's the use of open source and open forum if you're gonna hide some files for money
drop it here :sneaky:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you so much for this! One question why most custom world models are missing?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone got a vmware to share, i just want to play this on local but I am not sure how to set this up

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thank you so much for this! One question why most custom world models are missing?
try copying the models from the titanium client that has been released here as well.

Anyone got a vmware to share, i just want to play this on local but I am not sure how to set this up
send me a message ill teach you how.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
try copying the models from the titanium client that has been released here as well.
Update, did not work. I saw that the resource has some backup files like mdobject.inc with diferent objects added to each one maybe for diferent map updates, that makes me think the owner has more than one model folder for each purpose. And it seems that not all the models were sold with his files i think.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Update, did not work. I saw that the resource has some backup files like mdobject.inc with diferent objects added to each one maybe for diferent map updates, that makes me think the owner has more than one model folder for each purpose. And it seems that not all the models were sold with his files i think.
it doesn't really matter at all.. what is important in this release is that they are not getting money anymore to anyone else!

PS. now they release it after it has been leaked! lol! so he may not be bullied! sad for him! ketchup is a truly money matter person!

ok its your turn! release some in public!

At least you're not trying to sell it this time. (cough cough: banned alt).
I love how you said it! well done brother! our number 1 priority is to stop the abusive manner !

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
To anyone who wants to try these files but dont know how to set it up just reach out to me im planning on putting it on a vps just for everyone to try it out.

Discord: jhonello

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
To anyone who wants to try these files but dont know how to set it up just reach out to me im planning on putting it on a vps just for everyone to try it out.

Discord: jhonello
The files are straight forward to setup. Build with vs2019 and select x64 release, once its done run as normal.

Db is self explainatory on how to setup so shouldnt be hard. Have a config in program folder for admin and boom its up. Remember to build __LOCAL and not test/live. Run Aes to make new data files and put in client/data. There you go

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The files are straight forward to setup. Build with vs2019 and select x64 release, once its done run as normal.

Db is self explainatory on how to setup so shouldnt be hard. Have a config in program folder for admin and boom its up. Remember to build __LOCAL and not test/live. Run Aes to make new data files and put in client/data. There you go
can you share also the crashrpt.php

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good Day! I tried to add APP_REFRESHER(AI SYStem) on this files, it's fully working on Default theme but when i switch to dark(black theme) it's crashing,can someone help me how to fix this?

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Good Day! I tried to add APP_REFRESHER(AI SYStem) on this files, it's fully working on Default theme but when i switch to dark(black theme) it's crashing,can someone help me how to fix this?
you need to add it to the theme switcher. follow __AEGON_THEME_SWITCHER to see what files you need to add it too

Back