Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TitanTech v11.12.20 eX700 + Season6 Epis3.[Sstable 100%]99.9%Bugles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
What's the point of this repack if we have already 11.70.28 released on RZ?
also i thought only english is allowed and 1/4 of his copy-paste repack info is in spanish (GJ Mod)

Titan tech ex700 is on beta stage, so full features won't work even with latest 11.70.52 ...

HF

I agree...
I already released 11.70.28. Cleaned and Checked by me... Also for 11.70.52, i will release it once the file is clean and tested

boss,how to unpack?

You will need 7-Zip

i do not go that much in hastle games :) thx for the info, also last time i checked in chilep it was with trojan.

True.

RaGEZONER Since 2004
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I already test it around month of april.I will tell you first bug I encountered.When you login using your created character and trying to go inside the game you will received an unknown buff's that can make you paralized or cant walk and talk the solution is switching character.Also there are monster spawning on lorencia and running with buffs.Nothing special with this files.

IGCN Co-Founder
Reaction score
i have the new IGCN files and premium tools. i just need someone to cracked it XD
it's so interesting, you have been waiting for a year already, and still nothing, really sad isn't it?

You do not start to loose hope that someone will actually crack it? Because I have lost it,

I am waiting for this so long , and everyone fails me with comments,

"it will take me 1-2 days its easy to crack igcnshit", "I gave my partner to crack, he will do it in a week this igcnshit easy".

It was like half year ago, and still nothing, Im waiting please!!

Best regards,
Mr.Uncrackable
The Internet Assassin

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello, i want to test this server. but i don't download Client eX700. And i have a client ex700 other, can i use it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back