• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Titles

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a question here.

Iam using 1.5.1 server and I wanted to ask how to add my own titles?

When I use Task editors it shows a place called (Event title) but I can't edit it. Please help thanks.

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
I have a question here.

Iam using 1.5.1 server and I wanted to ask how to add my own titles?

When I use Task editors it shows a place called (Event title) but I can't edit it. Please help thanks.

Use a premade quest that contains a title and change the title number that will work

Upvote 0

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
SlEdit

Vinute - Titles - RaGEZONE Forums

Tasks.data:

Vinute - Titles - RaGEZONE Forums

I got an npc full of title's so they are working :)

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you share your SlEdit?

And which file to open with it?(Sorry for asking much)

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alright ,Thanks :).(The config I have shows the titles id but it doesn't say tabs name. For ex color/damage/etc.. If you mind sharing yours I will be very glad.And I can't type ids in the title tab in (Taskseditor)

There is no add button

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks alot. But this one doesn't include the config I want.

Nvm I found what I want on other forums. Thanks

Upvote 0

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
not shown, and not disappear.
I have try to put period to 1, that should be 1 second. and after 1 hour waiting, it still be there lol

Hmmm.. weird, I know if i remember right that it shows a either green or orange timer on the title and that it doesn't dissapear, try to put like a 24h one and see if that one shows?

Upvote 0
Back