• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

To everyone here

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i just find it guyunyehe and the QFGAME is the same person,means guyunyehe = qfgame
additional it now,so i wanna say dogshit guy = guyunyehe = qfgame

hi everyone here,
hi hass,
you must know who am I already
and i'm sorry to tell you
you made a very big mistake
you know my meaning
in fact,you trust a liar
In China all server for sell
all server files for Sell also
whether you believe it or not
p-server in China is a very big market

someone may show out some free-version for enterprice,that may cause only 2 reasons,one is for advertise,let more people knowhim and buy his tools,another is ones won't develop the server for Chinese again
but and QFGAME in China is a personal-group for sell woool server-files,dont bet him to post any thing useful or newest out,he only wanna money,in China he also have bad fame
In China now,the people like QFGAME everywhere,they fist show some pictures to you,if you like them they may tell you that should pay money
or fist give you some version(free,but all the bugs or backdoors),then they ask you for money,so i don't like the renewal what they are doing

as you,not a Chinese,you may not know them,but as a Chinese,i must told the truth about it,about the dogshit guy-QFGAME

and here is a news for ever one here
QFGAME is selling the SGLEDITOR which you post for money in China now.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
dont you sell server files aswell?

Lee sells files in China, I know they are 100% safe and you will have no problems.

What he says about guyunyehe is true, Now hes got the English SGL Editor he his selling it in China, He lies alot also, Try selling me a older version off a Engine which he said was the latests server Engine.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
first of all,i won't sell anything here.

my files are free for everone here,if i have,i'll share it here

if you need,connect me with the MSN or the shor-message

the server may not the latests,but must be free for you~

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok ,if you think that's virus
please dont use them
because you dont believe me
so you not required the files

but i must tell all of you
my files with no virus,that's because the protect,if you wanna know ,what is that,send me a message ,i'll send the website and the toool in China!!!!!!!!!!!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh, by the way
is the *.epe files can run in windows???
try rename the *.epe files as a exe files,can it be run????
so why say that files with virus???~~~!!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
first of all,i won't sell anything here.

my files are free for everone here,if i have,i'll share it here

if you need,connect me with the MSN or the shor-message

the server may not the latests,but must be free for you~

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol m8 that is a keyloger if you know wat is that :) is not a virus is a program wat send you al iformation abowt wat you doing on pc :) ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok lets sort this topic out now.

The SGL Editor is released free now in Europe, If they want to take our sgl editor and sell it they can, But they can come here and get it for free.

We do not sell, we release :flag_schw.

I should really close this topic but i will leave it open. for now.

Back