• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

WZ ToastyMs Custom Wz!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Tim. I just wanted to be able to post this because I feel a lot of noob butt servers have been coming out lately.. so I decided here go ahead and take my WZ! ToastyMs Wz is fully custom it has From Music To Maps Im talking everything is about customs even about 13 Skills! Enjoy #Credits To Tim!

MEGA
https://mega.co.nz/#!qBFRlaoZ!Lb5oVhY0rGZXjPps0O8UnIhqe5Xlhre-OL5WdymxH14

MEDIAFIRE
http://www.mediafire.com/download/4zhujzckfis7guk/ToastyMs_Client.rar

Also, If there is anyone struggling with wz please PM my skype I will be glad to help as soon and as much as I can.. ToastyMs Offical Release 6/1/14

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You should probaly post a video, or atleast a few screenshots. People should know what they are going to get before they begin to download it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Uhm.. sure will tomorrow really late and have school.. its pretty custom !

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
v117.2 :) <333

oh sweet, im somewhat intrested in wz edited servers. could you post some screenshots or a video maybe? just to see how much custom it actually is. there are alot of servers out there that claim to be custom while in reaility they're just some important edits from higher versions

Reaction score
Nothing special honestly, the only thing original is the hair and the music and the 'T' / Color of the hats. Everything else was provided in v83 Custom WZ's from other servers (AuraMS, Switch, etc).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is more and please if you dont accept it then dont post? its as well v117.2...

Reaction score
There is more and please if you dont accept it then dont post? its as well v117.2...

If there's more then, show us something that isn't from the top servers. And something that isn't recolored or redesigned. Something ORIGINAL.

Are you trying so hard to raise your e-penis that you forbid anyone to criticize your 'work'? Also if you're trying to advertise your server by releasing your wz edits then that's an extremely dumb way to do it. You're technically releasing your server 'files'.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol kid... If you dont enjoy what I provided then just leave.. hater? like seriously I dont care what you think and if you can read.. I said I feel a lot of noob butt servers have been coming out lately. So clearly this is not meant for something spectacular. lol

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If there's more then, show us something that isn't from the top servers. And something that isn't recolored or redesigned. Something ORIGINAL.

Are you trying so hard to raise your e-penis that you forbid anyone to criticize your 'work'? Also if you're trying to advertise your server by releasing your wz edits then that's an extremely dumb way to do it. You're technically releasing your server 'files'.

I was originally excited to see something new, but sadly that isn't the case here. I'll have to agree with Burblish on this one, nothing truly special or original. Atleast import songs that actually go along with the MapleStory theme, not songs from pop culture. Wiz Khalifa isn't exactly going to fill you up with motivation to complete a quest or to train now is it? Neither will it set a tense, playful nor calm atmosphere in certain maps. ( Perhaps it will? But you get my point).

Atleast with the recolours you're trying something. You did actual 'work'. Burblish isn't 'hating' on what you have done, and neither am I. We are criticising your work. A common habit that people tend to do on the Internet. Can't handle it? Then don't post. He actually gave you some good advice, and as such I advise you to follow it.

Also, fix the item image on that Hollow Mask.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
poop wigga NOW THATS WHAT I CALL TOASTYa

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Combined poop together, except for the Sound.wz that I would like to download it ALONE so upload everything alone so people can choose what they want to download?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
<3
Reaction score
That custom hair isn't a custom hair. It is just a hairstyle recolored and with all the shading removed. And then you added some nasty red stroke around it.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
WRONG! It's over colored by black. But you're right about the red "3" stroke.

Reaction score
Can i borrow your chair and put in my server ? , I like it :lol:

You don't have to ask for permission. They're from other server's anyway.

@ExtraToasty
"So clearly this is not meant for something spectacular."
Then clearly, what is the point of releasing something that is released all over GTOP?

"It's over colored by black."
"
It is just a hairstyle recolored and with all the shading removed."

What's the difference? Black is a color o-o

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What's the difference? Black is a color o-o[/COLOR]

You can see the difference if you try to remove the shading of the hair and over color by effects adjustments on photoshop.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lmfao... this is funny. because so far ive been getting request on skype saying thanks a lot ill be sure to give credit.. in fact just because I released this server someone wants me to wz edit for them. I posted for the people that dont know how to fix items such as terminus and they dont have to struggle for the v83 items to v117.2 so Please.. leave it alone if you think this is nothing special then gtfo... lol theres a lot of people that think it is. Im sorry im not going to release my current wz that is custom. I wanted people to just enjoy this and have a few extra customs. But clearly your thinking this is suppose to be godly edits.. well no its for people that dont have to have the struggle in dumping items etc. >> I COULD REMOVE << but you dont need to be a selfish little witch and say nah go ahead they suck well it doesnt to most people. #ToastyMs !

Can i borrow your chair and put in my server ? , I like it :lol:
Yes you may take it all but please remember to give credit :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back