Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Today I Met a Unique.... Individual

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is the song I wrote about our meeting.

Lyrics
I once met a man that sang a song that went a little like this.
"Falalala la la la la, Falala la la laa."
...But as the song progressed, I found it kind of disturbing.
My smile soon had left, and stomach was left churning.

Maybe it was the.....

Line about the dead babies on the hill that left me standing still.
Or about the man who was crucified that made me want to run and hide.

Maybe it was the.....

Demonic chant he began to sing or the curses he placed upon the queen.
All I know is that man said some things, and now the police are what I want to bring.

Question: Who is the weirdest person you have met, and what happened?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
When I was in high school I met this guy who really hadn't lived in a big city so he was all farmlike.(I'm not offensive the things he did were pretty weird) He had these traditisions wich were pure weird. Now he has lived in the big city for 3 years and turning into a hipter wich is very weird.
Might not seem weird but I'd rather not go into details on what he did. ;)

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not a man but the craziest person I ever met was this old oriental lady who lived in my old neighborhood. She looked like she was at least in her 70's maybe early 80's, but everyday she would walk up the street to the corner and throw bread out for the birds while talking to herself, she would range from a soft murmur you could barely hear from across the street to a yell you could hear halfway down the block. The cops were called a quite a few times because people thought there was a fight going on.

She's also the same lady who at about 11 PM at night came knocking on our door with a trash can, saying quote, "your son's foot is stuck in my lampshade and he needs your help" What's even crazier? She did the same thing to about 5 other people too lol

Reaction score
There's this man in our neighbourhood that walks past our house at like 11 PM every night. He's old, hunchbacked and always wears the same clothes. I once met him when I was out with my dog, and he just stared at me, I stared back, and after about 15 seconds he ran away. He literally ran away.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There's this guy in our school that stares at you during lunch and when you call him out telling him "Why are you looking at me?", he will punch you in the stomach. Ever since that incident he had 0 friends.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm probably the unique and weirdest guy in the group. But my weird side got me tons of submissive girls liking me.

But... I did met a guy who was looking normal until I found out he was fond of watching beastility. And after finding out his fetish, I decided to dodge him everytime we see each other.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
At my workplace there is one technician, older gentleman who is extremely good at what he does and everyone really respects him but... He has full blown conversations with himself, nonstop!
He actually even asks himself questions and answers or argues with himself as if he was talking to someone.
If you try talking to him he will stop and promptly respond to you but as soon as you're done, he starts talking to himself again.

Very freaky when you're in the same room or especially toilets.....

Reaction score
My cousin Teddy.
Teddy Teddy Teddy.
He`s showed up on the recent family vacation (that I`m on now).
He keeps trying to explain to me about how the government directly summons demons and talks to them and poop, and how everything is a conspiracy and how Atlantis was real and 100% of kids with ADD can reads peoples minds through soundwaves. I saw a cute dog and he told me its talking to me telepathically through alien technology. I walked up to a cannon in Quebec City and he said ``that sword the eagle is holding is alien technology that no one knows about`` Huge faggot conspiracy theorist. Besides that huge Ducking weird butt poop he has in his head he`s a giant pervert and will directly stare and point at random girls asses in the middle of Ducking public.

ส็็็็็็็
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I had a substitute teacher when I was 13 and she believed the government controlled people's mind, she was really anti-government and came up with a lot of conspiracy crap, the end.

Reaction score
You.

What happened? Your post.

Wucas - Today I Met a Unique.... Individual - RaGEZONE Forums

Rogu3
Reaction score
This homeless guy. He had the smell of booze on his breath and he was just telling me about his life. He told me he was a professional tree climber and he fell off a tree. His wife and kids left him on the street when he had to get some type of metal plate in his head. He took out a Shot Bottle of Jack Daniel's chugged it and then just passed out in that parking lot...

His name was Clint... I miss Clint.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This homeless guy. He had the smell of booze on his breath and he was just telling me about his life. He told me he was a professional tree climber and he fell off a tree. His wife and kids left him on the street when he had to get some type of metal plate in his head. He took out a Shot Bottle of Jack Daniel's chugged it and then just passed out in that parking lot...

His name was Clint... I miss Clint.

Wait, I happened to also have that kind of conversation before. But mine was a Bearded Ex-Soldier hobo which he told me about him joining the World War 2. And getting captured by the Japanese and survived.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wait, I happened to also have that kind of conversation before. But mine was a Bearded Ex-Soldier hobo which he told me about him joining the World War 2. And getting captured by the Japanese and survived.

All the hobo's and homeless people don't tell you stories here... They just insult you, promise to knife you and get in alot of trouble(A hobo tried to attack me when I was 7). Maybe in France they're different.

Back