• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Today is a sad day

Reaction score
Hi, unfortunately I have to deliver bad news to you, as I have just learned, our esteemed friend and developer Alexei (@AlexRedd) died of a heart attack that night.

Rest in Peace. :*:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Today is a say day

I just created new account for reply that (Oosmar02) .. a memory for alexredd who marked this community.Thanks Alexredd.How old was he?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Definitely a sad day. Rest In Peace Alexei. His family will be in my prayers.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I will be kinder to this article, are you sure ... is there anything for everyone here to believe?
I used to talk to AlexRedd a few years ago ... Not many just ask some questions ... And he is also friendly.
But this is a serious matter ... Anyway, thank you so much for all your dedication here ... Rest in peace AlexRedd.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Lolllllll alexredd noooo: (( he helped me very much when i needed to develop hud alphammo it's lamentable to receive a new notice, this alex wherever you are knowing that you were a great person! Thank you brother rest in Peace :( :( :(

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
*Someone left this world*
- Community - together remembering and paying their respects
- AdminWarZ - hue hue lets put a very out dated coffin dance meme

thats why this guy cannot be ever taken seriously

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
:junglejane::dancemental::junglejane::dancemental::junglejane::dancemental::junglejane:

*Someone left this world*
- Community - together remembering and paying their respects
- AdminWarZ - hue hue lets put a very out dated coffin dance meme

thats why this guy cannot be ever taken seriously

Back