• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

too much spamming

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm i was looking back in this whole thread page 1-7 and ive seen a bunch of spams for season 2 requests i dont really know if anyone posted this but people will anounce when they have got it and they will tell you dun worry. the best you can stay with is season 1 right now. if you have noticed there aren't any much of private server for this games the olny ones i know is kenzu and puma that already went down both webs and server kenzu is gonna go back up soon but dont know about puma. if you consider this as a spam then a mod or admin can close this . and the webs for the pses are
might not work.
will not work

DF08said keep on working with the private server :thumbup:

good luck all finding a private server

point of this thread: too many spams with season 2

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I think you should know by now why there are a lot of spams... and they're not even 'spam' per se.

Back