• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Tool]ObjectSpawner

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ObjectSpawner
Written By: Eradicator
Mirror:
ZIP Format also attached to this post.
ZIP Format:
EXE Format:

This is a nifty little tool I wrote useing Windows Scripting Language for myself, figured someone might like this tool or the tools that will follow it. It sets your F2, F3, and F4 keys to say ".addgo " ".delobject " ".moveobject ", and sets the PAUSE key to end the program, allowing you to spawn objects easier and quicker. This program comes with an INI file, which allows you to change what keys you want set (instead of F1, F2, F3, and PAUSE keys). This program has only been tested in MaNGOS running on Windows XP, I never tried the other servers, and it will likely work in any windows ;). FYI: My first post so if I missed a rule or something lemme know. There will be a couple other releases. <DONE>ObjectSpawner, <DONE>NPCSpawner, <DONE>ItemSpawner, <UNDERWAY>Spawner (all three combined), and one called DefinedSpawner which will allow you to setup what keys will say what (ex. you could set F2 to say "/cheer", causeing the cheer emote.). The exe will create the INI when it is run if the INI is not detected (INI is created in the same folder as the exe.) Hope you like it.

NPCSpawner: http://forum.ragezone.com/f114/tool-npcspawner-254481/#post2248206
ItemSpawner: http://forum.ragezone.com/f114/tool-itemspawner-254473/#post2248158

Regards,
The Eradicator

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
good job eradicator..
im waiting fer the combined 1..hehe..

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
cant wait for NPCSpawner and ItemSpawner
GR8 WORK!, KEEP IT UP!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments and support guys! I have finished NPCSpawner and ItemSpawner, check above. I really could use some other sites to post this at so people can use it, so if you know any please tell me. I'm working on Spawner atm so expect it today or tomorrow!

Regards,
Eradicator

Back