• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

tools available again?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Since most posts containing the bgfedit or the rooview tool etc are two years old and all links broken, is there still someone who could supply me with those?

also, how do I use MMs DM-Helper? it just tells me it can't find the meridian.exe and times out..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Believe MM's DM Tool requires a certain Caption in the meridian window like how it usually says "Meridian 59 --- "The Streets of Tos" well it might require it to say like "Meridian 59 The Age of Dragons --- "Blah blah"... Unless MM left it encrypted in the software you should be able to see the caption with a hex editor.... and meridian 59 windows captions are changed with a rsc editor

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I had released a version which didn't require that. Ask Ra, that program was his birthday present anyway.

Back