• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Tools]ihatehaxor's hex editing service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Version: v55
Localhost:
IP: 127.0.0.1
Localhost name to server's name: No.
Additional things: No ADs, Multi-Client, Dropable NX, Infinite Text, Tubi, No damage cap, Cash Shop, Non-DC

Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what version :v83
localhost here : ( )
your server's IP : 127.0.0.1
Want me to change the localhost name to your servers name? : yes, name is = DaleHam
additional things : (all i would like is Dropable nx of all kinds. also if you can raise the cap to 499,999 only)
extra :raise dmg cap from 99,999 to 499,999

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey there!
what version : v.83
localhost here :
your server's IP : 98.109.59.190
Want me to change the localhost name to your servers name? : PrinnyMs!
additional things : Droppable nx/nx equips, Super tubi
extra : Thank you :D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey people. I don't think I will be able to continue this service, because I have no time. I don't think I will be working on maplestory servers anymore. Thank you all for using my service and appreciating it!

Once I get back into coding, and start up my own maplestory server I might open up the service again, so until then... Thank you everyone~

It's been a good 2 years~~
I hope the pre-made one in the first post will help you guys out! Also, I'll be happy to help with teamviewer or anything just leave me a PM.

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thread has been closed...ihatehaxor, please contact me when you have the time to help people hex edit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back