• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

ToW - May/29 (Metal) In Flames - The Aritifacts Of The Black Rain

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
week of : 5/29/05

well i cant find a good host so ill post up a music video of another band.

scroll down and watch this movie, it features another person that you probably have never heard of.

song all together has a very good flow, and if you listen at 2 in the morning with no lights on it creeps you out.

i give it 8.5/10 very good, but not perfect.

ok guys as a bonus for this being the first week, there will be 2 songs :D.

the video and this song:

please go support the artist and buy their cd! :thumbup:

thansk iod for the help, I wanna continue doing this song thing.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This group is quite good nice medivil rock its somthing u shoudl try but not a must.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Fair play! Great way to start this thing off!

As always with this particular kind of rock (yes, I know it it's own little sub genre of metal but I collect it all into rock. Confuses me less) I love the guitars. Vocals less so.

Prefered the 2nd btw! 6.5/10 :thumbsup: It's better than zero!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
the voacls sounds wierd cause this is a swedish band, their newer vocals have more of this wierd high pitched raspy growl (have to hear it to know what i mean).

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The In Flames song was Cool 9/10!
As for the Kamelot one, I couldn't Download it. 0.o

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I wouldnt try downloading it either. It's hosted over yahoo, and yahoo has billed me about things such as "yahoo games." I never played yahoo games, searched for them, and I never had a yahoo account. No clue how they found me, credit card info and everything.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I dont trust Internet Explorer, so I dont use it, simple as that. The song being hosted off rapidshare was a good one. I'd give it an 8.0/10.0

Back