• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Tower

Reaction score
Skycut - Tower - RaGEZONE Forums

Although this isn't a recent work, I actually liked it a lot and I never really posted it up here.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I Like the colors, and smoothness of it.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I like it but it's kinda too messy. The whole mess is disrupting the flow and also shifting concentration from the focus. I just can't seem to place where the focal is. :|

d.^.^.b
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@above i agree fully to messy tbh i didnt know what i was looking at took me a sec to figure it out

Reaction score
I like it but it's kinda too messy. The whole mess is disrupting the flow and also shifting concentration from the focus. I just can't seem to place where the focal is. :|

I didn't really plan for a focal point in there. I wanted it be kind of flat but still 'pop' if you know what I mean.

I can totally see how it can be messy, though I kinda like it. Thanks for the c&c

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i like the "fluidness" of it and the colors but i dont get it overall.

pɐǝpdoɹp
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not sure what/where your exact focal is o_O

Reaction score
Well if there is one I'd see it as the middle left but thats imo. I was thinking of making a stronger focal but part of me just wanted to keep it this way. *Shrug* D:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's necessary that there is a focal so we can look at it and then try and analyze the rest of the image. When the focal is not prominent, you keep moving your eyes all over the image trying to figure stuff out but not really succeeding. I hope you get what am tryin to say. :)

Reaction score
It's necessary that there is a focal so we can look at it and then try and analyze the rest of the image. When the focal is not prominent, you keep moving your eyes all over the image trying to figure stuff out but not really succeeding. I hope you get what am tryin to say. :)

I get what you're saying, thanks for the great feedback pedo :)

Back