Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Town 2 Map.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone , i would like to show you guys my map ,after working hard on it.
Town 2 Map by me.
with
-Player spawn
-Team deathmatch playerspawns 0-1
-Lightmapped.
Was working hard on this map for almost a week, had some bugs, i mean millions of bugs, fixed them.
-Tested too,
Hoping there's no bugs ingame anymore in my map.
Like if you appreciate my work ,that give's me support.
My other maps

Video :

Screenshots ingame with lightmap on :

Griefhawk0 - Town 2 Map. - RaGEZONE Forums

No lightmap on :

Screenshot from the program :

-

The video shows more, these aren't pictures doesn't show the entire map ingame.
and thanks for Watching & Reading.​

Reaction score
hey man, i appreciate this and all, but like, we don't really need another town map you know, we've seen enough of MAIET's textures and stuff and most people really want to see maps that MAIET probably wouldn't have thought of

appreciate the effort though, your only way from here is up, keep it up dude

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
-Retextured.
-Retextured.
-Retextured.
-Retextured & Resized. (Chairs)
-Retextured & Resized. (Chairs)
-Removed.
-Retextured only, because i like it that way, also to make the map not so empty and simple.
-
All the textures has been fixed.
-
Extra updates :
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-

Problems? Lightmap only.​

pTShLNf - Town 2 Map. - RaGEZONE Forums

-LightMap Fixed.
-Trees Added.
Everything works fine now.
+
Decided to name it NightTown (V1)

Preview :

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Ninja Goblin
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Im not suffering from motion sickness but holy poop that video...
Make sure you record at a nice framerate so it doesnt get converted by youtube (or your video editing software) to this spedup nausea inducing video.

Its as irahnik said, use own appropiate textures, come up with your own layout/design and dont just copy paste elements from town and then randomly place them together.
The lighting you chose doesnt really make it look like its night, you should choose to change your light setup to something more appropiate for the theme that you are trying to achieve.

DRGunZ 2 Creator
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Im not suffering from motion sickness but holy poop that video...
Make sure you record at a nice framerate so it doesnt get converted by youtube (or your video editing software) to this spedup nausea inducing video.

Its as irahnik said, use own appropiate textures, come up with your own layout/design and dont just copy paste elements from town and then randomly place them together.
The lighting you chose doesnt really make it look like its night, you should choose to change your light setup to something more appropiate for the theme that you are trying to achieve.

I'm actually surprised you didn't say anything about him not using 3DS Max.

DRGunZ 2 Creator
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Because i told op like 3 times now to use 3ds max, even given him information on making maps in 3ds max but yeah.

I still miss using GTK Radient when it was the only map making software that worked for GunZ back then. Made my own garden maze once, thought I released it on here, but probably not. It sucked anyway.

Back