Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ToyFork(A new maplestory source)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
look in a mirror your just here for free fkn posts >.< fkn idiot

Everyone knows this source isnt that great, ok? Upon compilation we get erros do to unfixed imports, I admit, it was great that he uploaded this and tried sharing, but its people like you who are here for free posts, RaptorJesus is like one of the best and most known Ragezoners out there. If anyone knows whats not a good source to run off of, its him. so back off and quit trying to act like your better than everyone else. End of discussion.

^^^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
alright good for you EVERYBODY IS SAYING THE SAME SHT -_-" it only needs to be said ONCE! by ONE PERSON ONLY! not by the whole fkn ragezone forum we get it its not any different from xotic but at least hes TRYING to contribute instead of the other 40 million leechers on here that say "[help] im a fkn retart who doesnt know how to dbl click an icon"

I've contributed more than Blue has.

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Everyone knows this source isnt that great, ok? Upon compilation we get erros do to unfixed imports, I admit, it was great that he uploaded this and tried sharing, but its people like you who are here for free posts, RaptorJesus is like one of the best and most known Ragezoners out there. If anyone knows whats not a good source to run off of, its him. so back off and quit trying to act like your better than everyone else. End of discussion.
Nah, probably just the maple section

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
NO. no source can hold for a 200+ hrs .not even odinms .

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thread closed at the request of the topic starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back