• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[TRAILER] Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag

Reaction score
Hi!

The world premiere trailer for Assassin's Creed 4 is here, the game is called Black Flag, you play as Edward Kenway who is a brash rebel Pirate Assassin. His fight for glory has earned him the respect of legends like Blackbeard, but also drawn him into the ancient war between Assassins and Templars, a war that may destroy everything the pirates have built.

It will be releasing on Xbox(360) and PS3 and 4. They haven't announced it yet for the upcoming Xbox (Because they haven't said anything about the next gen xbox.)

I am really looking foward to this game, being a massive fan of the series since Assassin's Creed 2 ( Yeah I hated number 1) I have completed all of them so far. What are your thoughts?

*I will be updating the thread when more news is out*

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Assassin's Creed IV Information Thread & Next-Gen Confirmed.

Game Title: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Developer: Ubisoft Montreal
Publisher: Ubisoft
Release date: October 29th, 2013.
Platforms: PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Microsoft's Upcoming Console (Xbox 720?), Wii U, Windows.
Modes: Single-player and Multiplayer.
Game Cover Art:
0pQFZYj - [TRAILER] Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag - RaGEZONE Forums

Trailer:

Plot
:
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag stars pirate, privateer and of course Assassin Edward Kenway; father of Haytham Kenway and grandfather of Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor), the playable characters of Assassin's Creed III (3).

Additional Information
:
Eight studios are working on Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag.
The development for the game began in Summer 2011, while Ubisoft were still finishing up Relevations.

For More Information
:
Keep checking back on this thread.
Take a look at the Assassin's Creed IV Wikipedia page here.
Keep up to date via Ubisoft's official Twitter.
Visit Ubisoft's official website, ubi.com.

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
I merged the two threads because Razer posted his thread shortly after yours and both threads are a good contribution so put your handbags away you pansies or get out of my Evo sections.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
as I am an Assassin's Creed fan, I will buy this game, of course. But as for now, I won't get any game until next-gen consoles, because that would be a waste of money buying games for the current consoles.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
*UPDATE*

PETA are against Assassin's Creed IV's Whaling.
Whaling – that is, shooting whales with harpoons and leaving them to struggle for an hour or more before they die or are hacked apart while they are still alive – may seem like something out of the history books, but this bloody industry still goes on today in the face of international condemnation, and it’s disgraceful for any game to glorify it.

PETA encourages video game companies to create games that celebrate animals – not games that promote hurting and killing them.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/03/06/peta-condemns-assassins-creed-4s-whaling-as-disgraceful

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Cant wait for this to come out, Love the assassins creed series :)

*UPDATE*

PETA are against Assassin's Creed IV's Whaling.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/03/06/peta-condemns-assassins-creed-4s-whaling-as-disgraceful

duck PETA its just a Ducking game its not like anyone is going to play Assassins Creed and go 'Oh I liked killing that animal, I think I will go out and kill one, right now, with my bare hands' or anything along them lines

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Preordered the game today, bought skull edition £62.02

Back