• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Trance Creator

Reaction score
I found a cool trance creator program, u can download for free from here:

I have made a sample and uploaded here... what u think?
upload urs as well :D

Last edited:
Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
To hard for a small brain.Tho there are lots different styles
I cant open ur sample with what program to hear it? not the HamerHear and Windows media cuze they dont work.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not really trance but I did make 1 short track in Rave eJay a while back. Cant remember where it is. I'll try to find it wen I'm bothered.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
RsX said:
u mean bored lol..
Yep. Got bored....

Here's my once and last Rave track (btw yer things OK. Cant say more cos I aint a fan of trance):

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
RsX said:
liar lol.. hh cant produce sounds like that and it cant extract mp3's

As I sed before, I made this using demo version of Rave eJay. Not HH. & I exported it as wave file and converted myself.

It's in the ID3 tag fcol! DJ Schizo & DJ Ionic Ft. eJay S.E.! :smilie3:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Speedhorn666 said:
lol well at least it truley does prove that it takes no skill 2 make this sort of music :p
Yep. I made that track in less than 20 mins.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well, i am new into the whole trance, techno thing, but i am going to give this a shot. i just had new Subwoofers installed into my chevelle, so i got into trance/techno, man some of that stuff really hits... anyone think they could make a really nice bass track for me? or teach me how to =)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
RsX man, this program sucks, i use Virtual DJ, It's intence

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
uhh i kinda used a crack because its not free :) lol, its 54MB to download, And i found it using Shareaza

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
whats the best music creating program out there? coz im thinking of getting into this. Im downloading ejay dance creator and techno creator at the moment.... Any good trance versions of it tho?

Back