Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Transalation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys i need ur help me to translate starting screen..Like if i enter wrong id then it cms in korean language how to translate that
in english .....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yup same problem here also over login page & In game translation like quest & monster drops cming in CHINIESE... sm1 paste link for the traslater...Thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tell me solution guys w8ing for dhreej and chress where r u?? cm and tell solution :ehh::ehh:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
take a screenshot of the msg

open A3Msg_Zone_Tw.dat in hex editor

compare the msg with the text in hex editor, check the place where the unknown language welcome msg line is, Edit that much to your desired msg

save and restart server.

Goodbye
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Tell me solution guys w8ing for dhreej and chress where r u?? cm and tell solution :ehh::ehh:

I have already replied on how to translate. Search forum please.

You can also follow getdeepz's suggestion.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
take a screenshot of the msg

open A3Msg_Zone_Tw.dat in hex editor

compare the msg with the text in hex editor, check the place where the unknown language welcome msg line is, Edit that much to your desired msg

save and restart server.

Buddy i alredy did tht & i have the following msg like "welcome to a3royal"ZFair to play" - like this, but i want to add more like automatic server announce ments of some hot news / event, but if the msg length get excided the blank position in hex editor [where some chinese is written] it;s not working...& the color of the msg is dark gray...
in some server the color is chnaged & there is several serever news & msgs...how to do tht???!!!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
CVRDHEERAJ I tryed it . but still not working .
at how to change the nevia message (eg. nevia starting 5 mins)This message comes in chinse.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Use this php file for translation of a3_msgzone.dat

Change all messages to numbers like 01@, 02@
See messages in game,
And change accordingly again using this php file.

How to use?
1. put your A3_msgzone.dat file in the same folder as of these files.
2. Point your browser to your folder/Edit.php (Eg, )
3. Edit and save file.
4. Your folder will have file as A3_msgzone.dat.out(something like that, i made this long time ago).
5. Rename it to A3_msgzone.dat and put back in your zoneserver.
6. Run game.

I won't answer any queries, please download and try to learn wamp, if you have no idea to run php.

Link:-

Regards,

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back