Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Translate Tool & .. ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
in english , chinese or Portuguese , Ask what you want cos with that post i dont understand

Translate Tool & .. ???

What tool , translate what ? and & ... ?? for what server you want ? if its what I'm thinking you want the tools in chinese ( original ) or english ( mine ) or Portuguese ( mine if i want but i prefer english )

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think he means translation tool to translate from chinese to english or even another language he prefers to

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
no, think its not a problem he's faced with, i know this guy.. he knows chinese language & it would be easy for him to do the translation, but..... but again .. :p i think he doesn't know how to do.

Reaction score
tieuquainho said:
Akazu
plz share for me
thanks

Send me a PM in english or Chinese telling what you really want and need

[B said:
RedStone266[/B]] no, think its not a problem he's faced with, i know this guy.. he knows chinese language & it would be easy for him to do the translation, but..... but again .. :p i think he doesn't know how to do.

really ? with that nick i thought he was brazlian , but yes i saw him posting on sincenow.com :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i want tool translate china to English and more tool for A3 client
i need it for my server & client
if you have it plz share for me and All member of A3 Box

Reaction score
tieuquainho said:
i want tool translate china to English and more tool for A3 client
i need it for my server & client
if you have it plz share for me and All member of A3 Box

again i ask , what server version and tell me what you want to translate ( what files )

btw tieuquainho where are you from ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry ^^
my server & client V 1.20
i want client with lang English because i can't read chinese
i come from vietnamese
and my server
welcome all

Reaction score
tieuquainho said:
sorry ^^
my server & client V 1.20
i want client with lang English because i can't read chinese
i come from vietnamese
and my server
welcome all

ehhe yes i noticed you were Viet 5 min ago :) when i looked to your registration.

why dont you use server and client 1.45 ?
but well let me see on my backups if i still have the 1.20 tools , I'll post later cos i need some sleep its 7:30 am now in Portugal

I know that i have at least the a3ullconv , but err

if you d/L

after you install it you have inside a3server dir , 1 directory called TOOLS inside it you have

A3 Eng Client Patch.rar ( For client ) and Ull Decoder.rar ( to decode ull to bin ) and to( encode bin to ull )

The quests now its dificult cos i dont have all translated :) cos its +- 1400 txt files to translate :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GMTOOLS = can't use - not connect data
A3DBTools = same GMTOOLS
A3 Eng Client Patch = name not good (warrior and in game have china lang )
i want tool translate, when have it i can translate to English + Vietnamese and All Lang.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
those tools must be run on localhost (server itself in order to works or you must hex it to change hardcoded login info to run it remotely, if you want to hex i suggest using PE Explorer)..

o.c o.c .. !! sao noi la khong biet doc chinese !!??

(akaruz): he tolds me he doesnt want to use 1.45 cos its too slow & laggy while his server spec looks like this: p4 3.6Gh - 1Gig RAM - HDD 200Gigs .. lolz!. btw, check your mailbox.

Last edited:
Reaction score
tieuquainho said:
GMTOOLS = can't use - not connect data
A3DBTools = same GMTOOLS
A3 Eng Client Patch = name not good (warrior and in game have china lang )
i want tool translate, when have it i can translate to English + Vietnamese and All Lang.

inside the server file i just gaved you there the a3ull converter , its used to convert the ull to binary so you can translate to english or viet , then convert them to ull

example

a3ullconv /d gt.ull gt.bin
edit gt.bin
a3ullconv /e gt.bin gt.ull

put on client - its translated

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey dudes i searched a lot in ragezone..and i got the a3ullconv but i didnt get the file which converts the .ull file to .ini man i am really mad with this thing..:vegeta: plz can u all help me out to get it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back