Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Translation FW Files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
GoodNIght! Please does anyone know whats progran i use to translate the FW File to PT-BR?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
We have an SMElementLocalize tool in each version of the client source.
It's supposed to be a tool that localizes client using machine translation.
It does go from Chinese Simplified -> Chinese Traditionnal or the other way around.
It's not quite what we would need.Someone would need to update the translation API.

https://forum.ragezone.com/f967/looking-for-260-ru-client-1196274/

As things are,you need a PT-BR client and find a way around it to translate manually:

I-At the level of FW-Client/Data
-Morz Element Editor can be used to translate element using "Export Text" and "Import Text" buttons.
-Morz Task Editor has an Auto-Translation Wizard as well
-gshop.data will need to be translated.

II-At the level of FW-Client/Resources
-You would need to consider translating the following PCK archives:
1)Script.pck (Luas in there must be translated)
2)interfaces.pck(xml files have to be translated and in some cases interfaces needs adjustments to display text properly)
->Consider using AUIEditor2
3)books.pck
4)Surfaces.pck (Some images will need to be translated such as World map and other things related to interface.)
Surfaces holds important images that are used in xml interfaces.

III-At the level of FW-Client/Maps
Usually,I'd remplace the maps from another client of a required language.
However,location names are taken from Precinct.clt (Can be opent with Notepad++)
Example: FW-Client/Maps/s26/Precinct.clt

IV-At the level of the FW-Client/Update
You may need a recompiled client executable for the required server version that has the correct fixes to DlgChat.cpp for FW2 versions. @Rokky and many others talked about this issue in the past:
https://forum.ragezone.com/f967/chat-error-1197097/

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back