• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

translations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello,
i have an idea: translations of the buildings
example: build list in dorf1/2.php (in file GameEngine/Automation.php) or in files from Templates/Build/
is this a good idea? :thumbup:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello,
i have an idea: translations of the buildings
example: build list in dorf1/2.php (in file GameEngine/Automation.php) or in files from Templates/Build/
is this a good idea? :thumbup:

Good idea,but i don't know spanish or pop language :|,
by the way,lang file in "GameEngine/Lang/".

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
EN :I have edited some files, but there are templates that are modified by the developers and is a ant work.Are the future constructions available.
ESP : Tengo algunos archivos editados , pero hay templates que aun son modificados por los coders y es una tarea de hormiga.Tengo los templates de las contrucciones y de las futuras disponibles.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
EN :I have edited some files, but there are templates that are modified by the developers and is a ant work.Are the future constructions available.

I tried to do the same for italian. Buidings and descritions ok but toops name remain unmodified.
:?:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have done a lot of work towards that end, but I have serious RL issues son cant do much right now, and at the speed the project is moving it is really hard to make any change and prepared to commit, my repo is outdated all the time :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back