• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Travian P-Alpha 2.03 (All bases support)

Status
Not open for further replies.
akakori
Reaction score
its already fixed.. just in case u missed the post

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

in fact i even fixed a bug.. that when u relog.. and cancel the building u dont get ur resource back.. i fixed it too xD

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

commited the changes.. have a look peeps =)

---------- Post added at 01:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

please try them out and let me know if u encounter anything with the multi build > < or is the upgrading of resources bugged now.. i tested okay for the above 2 things though.. thanks..

akakori
Reaction score
oops.. lol.. i kept clicking and accidentally closed the thread before i went to bed xD

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Oh gosh, you are using php and java script to build all of this? impressive, clever and browser friendly. Why not use C/C++ and made it like any other games out there?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ever heard of travian? it seems a browser based game to me lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysqli_connect() in /home/hosting/mythological/mythological.hi2.ro/s1/include/database.php on line 8

How can i resolve this? :ehh:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Fatal error: Call to undefined method mysqli_result::fetch_all() in C:\xampp\htdocs\travian\s1\include\functions.php on line 59 that is my error

akakori
Reaction score
Fatal error: Call to undefined method mysqli_result::fetch_all() in C:\xampp\htdocs\travian\s1\include\functions.php on line 59 that is my error

yr error is on
$q = "Select * from ".TB_PREFIX."WDATA where fieldtype = 3 and x > 0 and y < 0 and occupied = 0";

which means.. u didnt have any base that were type 3 = ="..

Do note type 3 is the default field type..

I might code a mysql version if i ever have the time.. but.. that would seriously come much much later

akakori
Reaction score
latest updates... check svn..

I suppose i am done with multi village.. will now fix karte.php

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@akakori: I think you should work at a MySQL version because many people use this type of database.And i need this script for a community :mellow:

akakori
Reaction score
@akakori: I think you should work at a MySQL version because many people use this type of database.And i need this script for a community :mellow:

I will but at a later time.. if u want u can always work on it yourself and release it if u want to share.. if u dont den.. its okay?.. if u want to release i can always commit..

BTW.. yes its php extensions.. seriously.. peeps start using mysqli.. its year 2009 already.. going 2010 to be exact.. > <

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
But can i run mysql and mysqli at the same time? /:)

akakori
Reaction score
u can run both extension at the same time..
@jurenjer there isnt a install script/guide right now..

good news peeps.. i manage to fix the karte.php to a certain extend.. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back