• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Travian T4.2 Full Working

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'am fix finish... but
in game very bug.........hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Haha, download irish v4.2 karte.php and all is done :D Can you give me the gpack bro? Please, i can't find it.. :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm, where you find StuffyStuffDeploy? I am searching google for that about 150+ hours, non-stop.. :) Please, give me it, just gpack, i am tired of search..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
gpack have in ragezone ... you can use and edit.. it...

No my brother, from InCube links are dead... :( i tried so much times, but i failed, i can't find them but i need it, can you give to me? Please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can fix it myself, i am PHP Developper, only thing i need is StuffyStuffDeploy t4.4, not a whole script

user test1 password 123456
i want to fix.. .. you fix me first i will give .

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

small fix menu,login,register,support vs..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, please help me with this problem

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
define('SERVER_NAME', 'name server...');

replace only name server...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing, but, when I install, I can't get inside the "game"... error 500

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This Travian version needs mysql script to support newer version of php mysql support as old mysql_ commands no longer supported in the newer version of PHP and they only support either PDO or mysqli

Back