• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Travian T4 with black parts of map and lots of fixes.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/travian/public_html/install/include/constant.php on line 24

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/travian/public_html/install/include/constant.php:24) in /home/travian/public_html/install/process.php on line 80

after configuration part of installation, if you got this error, click on back (in firefox browser) and then go to another windows and open the host directory, and go to this path ( Install/include ) then there is a file named connection.php delete that file..
now go back to that installation page and click on next again..
you should go to database tables stage of installation.

don't forget to like my post ;)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Linorth

friend

Have you managed to fix the capture of animals and cages hero.

Teste Server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
good afternoon

I have this script on test server seems very complete I will change the pictures rtl to ltr tables and also if someone can fix the bug of returning troops podedeixar here thank you

Linorth thanks for share

test server:

1- pictures rtl to ltr tables - ok

hello friend, where I can download a copy of your script?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have fixed this 00:00:00 problem.. I will re-upload the whole script with fixes and then put it in first post again..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok i fixed database problem thank you and another on multihunter

Warning: include(../../GameEngine/lang/en.php) [ ]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/travian/public_html/install/include/multihunter.php on line 7

Warning: include(../../GameEngine/lang/en.php) [ ]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/travian/public_html/install/include/multihunter.php on line 7

Warning: include() [ ]: Failed opening '../../GameEngine/lang/en.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/travian/public_html/install/include/multihunter.php on line 7

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/travian/public_html/Admin/admin.model.php on line 142

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
upside down and resurs 0

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
good day

The staff can sign up and play to test, because it will open the account and then not test so that we can correct any errors made if only to register cease to be the travian is equal everywhere even in china

Server test =

Capturing animals in cages fix

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
34 - Travian T4 with black parts of map and lots of fixes. - RaGEZONE Forums

please help Why is all reversed

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This project is a good way to work
Please fix the project to fill the page

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok i fixed database problem thank you and another on multihunter

Warning: include() [ ]: Failed opening '../../GameEngine/lang/en.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/travian/public_html/install/include/multihunter.php on line 7

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/travian/public_html/Admin/admin.model.php on line 142

its ok, just click on back again (in firefox browser) to go back to multihunter step and then in the address bar of browser at the end there is a number "4" change that to "5" and press enter.
you should go to oasis step of installation.. and it will work fine from there..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Multihunter hand jump through?

This improved version?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I didn't understand what you meant by this post... but if you are asking if the multihuter password will be set even if you see this error, then yes, the password you put in the box will be set as multihunter password even when you get this error after clicking on "next".

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The hero is now back to a gathering space this version is good?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Troop Movements: »
1 Reinf.
0:00:0? hours

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i fix multihunter thanx how to fix gpack I've tried everything i Change'm different gpack always the same no good - Travian T4 with black parts of map and lots of fixes. - RaGEZONE Forums Capture.PNG - Travian T4 with black parts of map and lots of fixes. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It works well in the test server
this project that I can download?

Please take up this project that you can download for this work

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
after configuration part of installation, if you got this error, click on back (in firefox browser) and then go to another windows and open the host directory, and go to this path ( Install/include ) then there is a file named connection.php delete that file..
now go back to that installation page and click on next again..
you should go to database tables stage of installation.

don't forget to like my post ;)

hello...
after install

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/ts1travi/public_html/ts4/GameEngine/config.php on line 24
TravianT4 Installation Script

Starting the Automation process

The installation was completed For security installation folder name is automatically changed.

The file config.php was replaced.

return to ts4/login.php and the page is well, please help

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/ts1travi/public_html/ts4/GameEngine/config.php on line 24

Warning: include(Database.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ts1travi/public_html/ts4/GameEngine/Session.php on line 8

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'Database.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/ts1travi/public_html/ts4/GameEngine/Session.php on line 8

Warning: include_once(Database.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ts1travi/public_html/ts4/GameEngine/Natars.php on line 2

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'Database.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/ts1travi/public_html/ts4/GameEngine/Natars.php on line 2

Fatal error: Call to a member function getMessage() on a non-object in /home/ts1travi/public_html/ts4/GameEngine/Message.php on line 261

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello...
after install

TravianT4 Installation Script

Starting the Automation process

The installation was completed For security installation folder name is automatically changed.

The file config.php was replaced.

return to ts4/login.php and the page is well, please help

Warning: include(Database.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ts1travi/public_html/ts4/GameEngine/Session.php on line 8

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'Database.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/ts1travi/public_html/ts4/GameEngine/Session.php on line 8

Warning: include_once(Database.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ts1travi/public_html/ts4/GameEngine/Natars.php on line 2

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'Database.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/ts1travi/public_html/ts4/GameEngine/Natars.php on line 2

Fatal error: Call to a member function getMessage() on a non-object in /home/ts1travi/public_html/ts4/GameEngine/Message.php on line 261

I think its a problem with your hosting configuration..
disable the error reporting, and see if you have problem with the game itself or not.

Back