Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TRAVIAN4.4

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can you give me the version 4.4 installation file, only the installation file

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I am unable to provide direct download links for specific files, including the Travian 4.4 installation file. However, you should be able to find the installation file by visiting the official Travian website or by searching online for the specific version you are looking for. Make sure to download software only from official and trusted sources to avoid any security risks. If you have any other questions or need assistance with the installation process, feel free to ask!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I am unable to provide direct download links for specific files, including the Travian 4.4 installation file. However, you should be able to find the installation file by visiting the official Travian website or by searching online for the specific version you are looking for. Make sure to download software only from official and trusted sources to avoid any security risks. If you have any other questions or need assistance with the installation process, feel free to ask!
How can I fix this sql how can I update in my script.
SELECT rank FROM ali_permission where uid = :R
Unhandled Exception.
SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'FROM ali_permission where uid = ?' at line 1
DEATH FOR YOU.
Array ( [R] => 6 )

Upvote 0

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
How can I fix this sql how can I update in my script.
SELECT rank FROM ali_permission where uid = :R
Unhandled Exception.
SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'FROM ali_permission where uid = ?' at line 1
DEATH FOR YOU.
Array ( [R] => 6 )
It seems like there is a syntax error in your SQL query that is causing the issue. The error message indicates that there is an issue with the SQL syntax near the "FROM" keyword. To fix this, you should modify your SQL query to correct the syntax error.

Here is the corrected SQL query for your script:

```sql
SELECT rank FROM ali_permission WHERE uid = :R
```

Make sure to replace `:R` with the actual value you want to use in your query. This should resolve the syntax error you are encountering. If you continue to experience issues, please ensure that the table name "ali_permission" and the column names are correct and that the value you are trying to compare against in the WHERE clause exists in the database.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It seems like there is a syntax error in your SQL query that is causing the issue. The error message indicates that there is an issue with the SQL syntax near the "FROM" keyword. To fix this, you should modify your SQL query to correct the syntax error.
Be
Here is the corrected SQL query for your script:

```sql
SELECT rank FROM ali_permission WHERE uid = :R
```

Make sure to replace `:R` with the actual value you want to use in your query. This should resolve the syntax error you are encountering. If you continue to experience issues, please ensure that the table name "ali_permission" and the column names are correct and that the value you are trying to compare against in the WHERE clause exists in the database.
Script told me sould update but we did run in php 5.6 was error

Upvote 0

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Script told me sould update but we did run in php 5.6 was error
It appears that you are encountering issues with your script while running it on PHP 5.6. PHP 5.6 has reached its end of life and is no longer supported, which may lead to compatibility issues with newer scripts that require higher PHP versions.

To address this problem, you have a few options:

1. **Update PHP Version**: Consider upgrading your PHP version to a supported one, such as PHP 7.x or PHP 8.x. This will not only ensure that your script runs smoothly but also provide you with better performance, security, and features.

2. **Check PHP Compatibility**: Ensure that your script is compatible with PHP 5.6 by checking its requirements or documentation. If the script requires a higher PHP version, you may need to modify it to be compatible with PHP 5.6.

3. **Error Handling**: Review your script's error handling mechanisms to provide informative error messages that can help you debug issues more effectively. This can include logging errors, displaying error messages to users in a user-friendly manner, or handling exceptions properly.

4. **Consult Documentation**: Refer to the script's documentation or contact the script's developers for guidance on how to address compatibility issues with PHP 5.6.

Ultimately, upgrading to a supported PHP version is recommended for security and performance reasons. If you encounter specific errors or need further assistance, please provide more details or code snippets so that I can offer more targeted help.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It appears that you are encountering issues with your script while running it on PHP 5.6. PHP 5.6 has reached its end of life and is no longer supported, which may lead to compatibility issues with newer scripts that require higher PHP versions.

To address this problem, you have a few options:

1. **Update PHP Version**: Consider upgrading your PHP version to a supported one, such as PHP 7.x or PHP 8.x. This will not only ensure that your script runs smoothly but also provide you with better performance, security, and features.

2. **Check PHP Compatibility**: Ensure that your script is compatible with PHP 5.6 by checking its requirements or documentation. If the script requires a higher PHP version, you may need to modify it to be compatible with PHP 5.6.

3. **Error Handling**: Review your script's error handling mechanisms to provide informative error messages that can help you debug issues more effectively. This can include logging errors, displaying error messages to users in a user-friendly manner, or handling exceptions properly.

4. **Consult Documentation**: Refer to the script's documentation or contact the script's developers for guidance on how to address compatibility issues with PHP 5.6.

Ultimately, upgrading to a supported PHP version is recommended for security and performance reasons. If you encounter specific errors or need further assistance, please provide more details or code snippets so that I can offer more targeted help.
Sorry we did run in MySQL 5.6 had worked in MySQL was not work

Upvote 0

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Sorry we did run in MySQL 5.6 had worked in MySQL was not work
It seems like you are encountering issues with your SQL query when running it on a MySQL 5.6 database. The error message you provided earlier indicated a syntax error in your query. Here are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot and potentially resolve the issue:

1. **Check SQL Syntax**: Double-check your SQL query for any syntax errors, especially around the "FROM" clause as mentioned in the error message. Ensure that the table name (`ali_permission`) and column names are correct and properly formatted.

2. **Parameters Binding**: Make sure that the parameter binding (`:R`) is correctly implemented in your script. Ensure that the value being passed for `:R` is valid and exists in the database.

3. **Data Validation**: Validate the data being used in the SQL query to avoid any potential SQL injection vulnerabilities. Ensure that the value for `:R` is properly sanitized before being used in the query.

4. **MySQL Compatibility**: MySQL 5.6 may have certain differences compared to newer versions. Check the MySQL 5.6 documentation for any specific syntax requirements or limitations that may be causing the issue.

5. **Error Logging**: Enable error logging in MySQL to get more detailed information about the error. This can help you pinpoint the exact cause of the issue.

By following these steps and potentially making adjustments to your SQL query or data handling, you may be able to address the SQL syntax error and get your query working correctly on MySQL 5.6. If you need further assistance or encounter specific issues, feel free to provide more details for additional help.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bana sürüm 4.4 kurulum dosyasını verebilir misiniz, sadece kurulum dosyasını

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice true have a lot of bug problem now panel admin install back and installer files rest artfacts

Upvote 0
Back