Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TravianX - V4.0.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If I already have a server running v1.1.0, can I just copy over all php files from the v4.0.0 release ? or must I do a fresh install. I want to keep the existing database, players and villages.

Thanks.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can't open file: install\include\constant.php when i install travian..what i must do? (Pss: i use web subdomain)

Trolololol
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol what is stupid about this script? wait for 3 mounth and only fixes are renforcement(not complete anyway) and some minor fixes. soo better stop develop this is usless .

Dzoki you do nothing about this 99% of travian was made by elmar,toperwin,akakori and some others guys ,you are usless.

(bad english ye)

In 3 months we made almost nothing. That is main reason why project was paused. Is so hard to understand that Real Life Friends and School is more important than Travian Clone. Is hard to understand that we do it for fun? Nope, so dont flame than.

Elmar did battle.php guess what. He fucked it up, we just fixed it.
TopErwin - yeah he did good job on everything he made.
Akakori - just made basic things on what we worked

You said we made ONLY reinforcements. Dude, install akakori script and than ours, almost 100% difference. 50% bugs fixed, more and more things added. If you are not satisfied please stop flaming in our thread and make better script.

TravianX is down, I still dont know main reason. Is Travian's fault or domain expired, dont know. I will get internet in day or two (maybe could take longer), than I will try to get TravianX back up.

Thank you all that respect our work.
Dzoki

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
In 3 months we made almost nothing. That is main reason why project was paused. Is so hard to understand that Real Life Friends and School is more important than Travian Clone. Is hard to understand that we do it for fun? Nope, so dont flame than.

Elmar did battle.php guess what. He fucked it up, we just fixed it.
TopErwin - yeah he did good job on everything he made.
Akakori - just made basic things on what we worked

You said we made ONLY reinforcements. Dude, install akakori script and than ours, almost 100% difference. 50% bugs fixed, more and more things added. If you are not satisfied please stop flaming in our thread and make better script.

TravianX is down, I still dont know main reason. Is Travian's fault or domain expired, dont know. I will get internet in day or two (maybe could take longer), than I will try to get TravianX back up.

Thank you all that respect our work.
Dzoki

only true part is "Real Life Friends and School is more important than Travian Clone." others are shenanigans , elmar was first who made academy and basic troups to work nice ,reserch ,and much more

you just got elmar's revision 3 and you cut alot (combat simulator gone ,and more) ,and you fix some bugs usless actualy ,

i dont have nothing with you ,just v1.1.0 and this are basicly same ,i dont see any changes:thumbdown:

and "Donate" button is usless cuz you have no credits for this

Reaction score
YOU ARE Ducking IDIOT DZOKI. GO duck YOURSELF AND YOUR Ducking SCRIPTS. DON'T DOWNLOAD THIS Ducking SCRIPT CAUSE YOU CAN'T ATTACK!!! WHEN YOU CLICK OK BUTTON THIS USELESS SCRIPT REDIRECTS YOU TO PAYPAL DONATION WEBPAGE. :grr::grr::grr:

If that is really true, and you can DOWNLOAD THE FILES... fix them? I'm sure he just added a hook on the function to re-direct just remove the hook.

In addition, avouid being a caps lock warrior next time, it earned you a red card.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fatal error: Call to undefined method MYSQL_DB::getEnforceVillage() in /home/ramonsal/public_html/travian/GameEngine/Village.php on line 60

HELPS PLEASE

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
but how i can set permision 777 ?? or chmod

please help me...i'm still getting the error at install "can't find constant.php"
If you're using FileZilla, right click on the include folder, choose file permission then check all the boxes (777)

Fatal error: Call to undefined method MYSQL_DB::getEnforceVillage() in /home/ramonsal/public_html/travian/GameEngine/Village.php on line 60

HELPS PLEASE
Help us with this one please :\

Reaction score
Fatal error: Call to undefined method MYSQL_DB::getEnforceVillage() in /home/u601072855/public_html/GameEngine/Village.php on line 60

i get same error...how to fix? please help

Trolololol
Loyal Member
Reaction score
only true part is "Real Life Friends and School is more important than Travian Clone." others are shenanigans , elmar was first who made academy and basic troups to work nice ,reserch ,and much more

you just got elmar's revision 3 and you cut alot (combat simulator gone ,and more) ,and you fix some bugs usless actualy ,

i dont have nothing with you ,just v1.1.0 and this are basicly same ,i dont see any changes:thumbdown:

and "Donate" button is usless cuz you have no credits for this

Elmar only made BASIC things. Can you read? I mentioned that in previous post. Basic things are things that are important to be done or you cant really play. We just made game better. Village chiefing, reinforcements, catapults. All at least 80% done, troop bugs fixed, medals and more more more basic things. We made that much that time allows us.

Combat simulator is still there, its not my fault if you are too _____ to get it working.

I dont care, people are happy with script. If you dont like it make better one.

Sure I have:)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dzoki Resolve this error:
Erro fatal: Call to undefined method MYSQL_DB:: getEnforceVillage () in / home/u601072855/public_html/GameEngine/Village.php na linha 60
pleaseee

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to fix this??

Fatal error: Call to undefined method MYSQL_DB::getEnforceVillage() in /home/u601072855/public_html/GameEngine/Village.php on line 60

Use notepad and open this file in GameEngine folder. Then press ctrl+G or edit option and click Go To to get line 60.

Then You see:
$this->enforcetome = $database->getEnforceVillage($this->wid,0);

Make it to this:
$this->enforcetome = $database->getEnforceVillage;

After doing this with some errors(because you need to change some more files cus attacks won't work properly but if you change some files a bit) you get it to work if you have done right other things.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First, I would like to thanks Dzoki and Marvin for a great job getting more features to work & making the game more enjoyable.

* Blacksmith is not working
* Armoury is not working
* Oasis/Heroes in not working
* There is an alliance with all players who hasn't joined a real alliance.
Where you can see if they are active or not. (allianz.php?aid=0)
* Aren't you supposed to be able to choose target with the catapult.
* Gauls "Trebuchet" cost too much crop to train. (not 100% sure)
* MySQL error while creating a alliance forum
* BBcode error while posting in alliance forums (smilies)

If you want me to report more bugs PM me your msn or skype.

-----------------------
Read below if your still mad at Dzoki for having a life.
-----------------------
And to all leeching immature kids in here, stop blame Dzoki and blame yourselves for being a damn screw up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back