Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TravianX v7.0.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trolololol
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just a small insight into what we decided. We gathered small team here which will be developing v7.0.0 from today on.

We have private git so no one except us can see the source yet. After we decide to release it you get full source which u can edit afterwards.

This means that THERE IS NO EXACT RELEASE DATE. Dont ask about it on forums or spam about it. We are soon opening TravianX development forums where u can get some crap done.

Current team:

• Dzoki
  • Advocaite
  • Brandon
  • NarcisRO
  • SlimShady95

Wish us good luck! Sneek-peek into new version in few days! ;)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wrong section. Maybe post it in development section?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Dzoki
This is all pretty much in the beginning then I know is a project to die or so after the td will send word to each other and because one asks for money or because others do not see anything dist and so goes another project

I hope nothing happens this forum because you all need good programmers

Force guys we are waiting for you

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Just a small insight into what we decided. We gathered small team here which will be developing v7.0.0 from today on.

We have private git so no one except us can see the source yet. After we decide to release it you get full source which u can edit afterwards.

This means that THERE IS NO EXACT RELEASE DATE. Dont ask about it on forums or spam about it. We are soon opening TravianX development forums where u can get some crap done.

Current team:

• Dzoki
  • Advocaite
  • SalmonPlus
  • Brandon
  • NarcisRO

are you make it from exist version?
if yes, I am reccommened on TravianZ:

Trolololol
Loyal Member
Reaction score
wrong section. Maybe post it in development section?

Exact reason why you shouldnt be moderator. This has no talk about how/what we use or anything else related to development. Its only discussion related to the team we have so people know what we are planning next

Dzoki
This is all pretty much in the beginning then I know is a project to die or so after the td will send word to each other and because one asks for money or because others do not see anything dist and so goes another project

I hope nothing happens this forum because you all need good programmers

Force guys we are waiting for you

Don't worry, we hope to finish it now.

are you make it from exist version?
if yes, I am reccommened on TravianZ:

We are using our v6.0.0 as base.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Current team:

• Dzoki
  • Advocaite
  • Brandon
  • NarcisRO

You cant keep the good dog down :D :thumbup1:
Keep it up man, for any help u need, test server or something just call me i got 1 domain just for tests and things like that :$

A song for u guys :D

Regards
Emin

Working in iZariam v0.1.0
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dzoki (And others) thanks for develop new version.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Because of Dzoki, the salmon+ team is not working with advo and dzoki together. Everybody wants to, but dzoki does not want to work with me any more. If he wants, the project could be done 10 times sooner, because we (salmon+ and mauro) have now the best stable version running.

I'm disappointed in Dzoki I mean, he is mad at me for a month now.. grow up please?

When dzoki want to, the whole team can work together. Everybody else want to.. So why you not, Dzoki?
Whole team =

• Dzoki
  • Advocaite
  • Brandon
  • NarcisRO
  • Mauroalt
  • Salmon
  • Dixie/marvin
whole team = BEST STABLE SERVER EVER.

So let thanks Dzoki that he does not want to cooperate.

Note to Dzoki: Don't say this is not true... i 've asked everyone. I was ready to send the files to Advo, but because you do not want to work with me, i didn't send them. Grow up please..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Because of Dzoki, the salmon+ team is not working with advo and dzoki together. Everybody wants to, but dzoki does not want to work with me any more. If he wants, the project could be done 10 times sooner, because we (salmon+ and mauro) have now the best stable version running.

I'm disappointed in Dzoki I mean, he is mad at me for a month now.. grow up please?

When dzoki want to, the whole team can work together. Everybody else want to.. So why you not, Dzoki?
Whole team =

• Dzoki
  • Advocaite
  • Brandon
  • NarcisRO
  • Mauroalt
  • Salmon
  • Dixie/marvin
whole team = BEST STABLE SERVER EVER.

So let thanks Dzoki that he does not want to cooperate.

Note to Dzoki: Don't say this is not true... i 've asked everyone. I was ready to send the files to Advo, but because you do not want to work with me, i didn't send them. Grow up please..

Come on guys ;'( Dont make me cry :S :*:
Dzoki forgive him for every sin , god forgives us too, lets finish that Ducking v7 for once..

Stay good guys <3

Beers up !:thumbup1:
Emin

Trolololol
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Marvin

I was already ready to cooperate with you but then u had to provoke me with stupid comments on forum so yeah. I'm not working with you anymore. Like you said, I just want to make money anyway :wink:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Marvin

I was already ready to cooperate with you but then u had to provoke me with stupid comments on forum so yeah. I'm not working with you anymore. Like you said, I just want to make money anyway :wink:
show me the post/skype message that i told you you want only make money...?

And you are the one that blocked me on skype.. You are the one that doesn't want that i send PM's to you

And i didn't post stupid commands. I post one in this topic (about right section). I didn't bother you. I stopped as mod to give you some space (and because you won't want to talk with me)...

One thing, i want to cooperate with you. I'm just waiting till you want to cooperate with me.

Trolololol
Loyal Member
Reaction score
show me the post/skype message that i told you you want only make money...?

And you are the one that blocked me on skype.. You are the one that doesn't want that i send PM's to you

And i didn't post stupid commands. I post one in this topic (about right section). I didn't bother you. I stopped as mod to give you some space (and because you won't want to talk with me)...

One thing, i want to cooperate with you. I'm just waiting till you want to cooperate with me.

Dzoki is one, big arrogant person. He does whatever he like.
Now you want me to work togeter with that person. I'm sorry. I do like the RagezoneForums, but not with Dzoki.

You didn't give me space, you just don't want to work with me. So yeah, we are done here.

And what is with me :(

I thought u don't want to work :( <3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Children stop it !

What does it matter if someone wants some money from a version ?
You know i think it is a good thing ,
Make 1 version so good as possible and let people pay a little bit
now i see that there are comming a lot of greedy people with problems and always screeming at the developers
My experiance is when you make people pay , you will lose the losers that are now annoying
it doesnt have to be mutch money , but i think that you should have some credit for all the work that the developers doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back