• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

TravianX2 - A new Travian project - Travian T2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Some of you may know me. I'm a guy with more than one Nickname. On this board it is Marvin. But maybe you do know me as Dixie. I was the owner of the largest online running travian clone server. (till TravianGames took it off-line). I have worked on TravianX for many hours. Together with Dzoki, and alone, I have fixed a huge number of bugs over there.

And now,, now I'm back!

I have worked last months on a new project. TravianX2. Why X2? What is X2?
Its a T2 Version of the game Travian. The interface, is T2, the buildings are T2. Some of you have never played T2 before. The last official version of a T2 server was online around the summer off 2007. Then T3 came, and Travian offered you a T2.5 server. But that's real crap! T2 means: No Hero, No Gold, No Oasis and a No Silver.

I'm fixing the last bugs as we speak right now. And there for, i do need some beta testers. I have picked already 50 users from this forum, who have posted a message on the travian development section the last month. But i think they do not al read there Private Messages. So after the weekend i will select an other 15 users who get a registration code for the official TravianX2 server.

Some screens:
Marvin - TravianX2 - A new Travian project - Travian T2 - RaGEZONE Forums

Dorf1.php

Dorf2.php

Working Blacksmith - build.php

map view - Karte.php

village view - Karte.php

Sending troops - a2b.php

Than you want to know "When comes the release?" I have no idea. I hope that the 50 beta testers find soon some bugs, so i can fix them :). And remember, I have write the whole server alone. I'm working on it since begin December. So it can take a month. (or more).

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
good I wanted to be included in the test

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sounds very good. Nice to see that you're here again and presenting a new project !!
Myself has played T2 but not long because Travian launched the T3 after the first two rounds I have played ... Stupid T3 ... I loved T2, I think it was the best Travian which ever was there :)

Maybe I could play on this beta Server ? :)
Not a problem if not ;)

Regards
something_nice

Reaction score
Sounds very good. Nice to see that you're here again and presenting a new project !!
Myself has played T2 but not long because Travian launched the T3 after the first two rounds I have played ... Stupid T3 ... I loved T2, I think it was the best Travian which ever was there :)

Maybe I could play on this beta Server ? :)
Not a problem if not ;)

Regards
something_nice

T2 is the best?:lol::lol::lol::lol: T3.6 best travian server ever!!:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::love::love::love:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yeah sounds good, played t2 loooong time ago. I even can't remimber, but i must agree with that kid nacis, If there would be voting pool with t2 and t3.6 we allready would know, where the green dot goes. Oasis, here, artifacts? i mean comeon man, this is all the fun, that travian could give.
t2 only could be just as a PVP server.

Reaction score
Yeah sounds good, played t2 loooong time ago. I even can't remimber, but i must agree with that kid nacis, If there would be voting pool with t2 and t3.6 we allready would know, where the green dot goes. Oasis, here, artifacts? i mean comeon man, this is all the fun, that travian could give.
t2 only could be just as a PVP server.

kid?:sleep: sunday is my birthday (i will have 19 years)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
T2 is the best?:lol::lol::lol::lol: T3.6 best travian server ever!!:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::love::love::love:

You never played T2 right ?
T3 with all these useless things like heroes, newer grphics, gold and all these poop ... T2 was the real Travian, this one where everyone had the same chance to win, not the one with the most money is the winner like in the versions after T2 ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Interesting, I'll join to test and report you bugs but I am curious why did you choose an old version?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i don't like T2 because i never played.:laugh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back