Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TravianX4] Travian T4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If this will go as fast as t3.6, we could play t4 in a month :D

another question: didn't genesis started this from scratch? :D maybe you could continue his work

Working in iZariam v0.1.0
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Good job

New source code for file moregames.php:

PHP:
<h3 class="pop popgreen bold">More games</h3>
<div class="games">
	<div class="games-img" id="goalunited"></div>
	<div class="games-details">
		<h3 class="mg bold">Goalunited</h3>
		<p>In Goalunited, the award-winning football managment game, you are responsible for managing your very own football club. Train your players, manage your team list and your personnel and built your own stadium. Lead your club with tacticall finesse, a bit of luck and patiance so you can become the very best.</p>
		<div class="btn-green">
			<div class="btn-green-l"></div>
			<div class="btn-green-c">
				<a target="blank" class="npage" href="http://tracking.traviangames.com/105111103091120/12">register</a>
			</div>
			<div class="btn-green-r"></div>
		</div>
	</div>
</div>
<div class="games-divider"></div>
<div class="games">
	<div class="games-img" id="imperion"></div>
		<h3 class="mg bold">Imperion</h3>
        <p>Imperion is a mass multiplayer game set in a persistent future world in space; you begin the game in the year 2137 as Commander of your very own planet. You can expand your empire, research new technologies and develop powerful spaceships. Find an alliance, and colonize or conquer new planets. The universe is waiting for you...</p>
        <div class="btn-green">
                <a target="blank" class="npage" href="http://tracking.traviangames.com/105111091791120/15">register</a>
            </div>
        </div>
    </div>
</div>
<div class="games">
    <div class="games-img" id="travian"></div>
        <h3 class="mg bold">TRAVIAN</h3>
        <p>TRAVIAN is the award-winning browsergame set in a persistent ancient world. Begin the game as the leader of a small village; from there, you can grow and expand, wage wars or conduct peaceful trades with your neighbours. Fight your way to the very top with the help of your allies and confederacies, and become the most powerful empire in the game.</p>
        <div class="btn-green">
                <a target="blank" class="npage" href="http://www.travian.com/#serverRegister">register</a>
            </div>
        </div>
    </div>
</div>
<div class="games">
    <div class="games-img" id="travians"></div>
        <h3 class="mg bold">Travians</h3>
        <p>The role play game (= RPG) Travians allows you to experience a completely new set of adventures. You can complete missions, learn a profession and join a guild! Prove your might by fighting in the arena and develop your character further. Become a part of the quickly growing MMORPG community now and make new friends in the world of Travians!</p>
        <div class="btn-green">
                <a target="blank" class="npage" href="http://tracking.traviangames.com/105111084902120/2">register</a>
            </div>
        </div>
    </div>
</div>
<div class="games">
    <div class="games-img" id="wewaii"></div>
        <h3 class="mg bold">Wewaii</h3>
        <p>In Wewaii, the twice awarded online game, you can plan, build and manage your very own hotel. You can optimize your offer and attract guests straight from the airport. With a bit of luck, you can make the holiday dream come true.</p>
        <div class="btn-green">
                <a target="blank" class="npage" href="http://tracking.traviangames.com/105111093891120/9">register</a>
            </div>
        </div>
    </div>
</div>

And in the file templates/index.tpl add this line in <style>:

PHP:
    div.c1 {left: 274px; top: 100px; display: block; visibility: visible}

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Should we write T4 functions for T3.6? I mean playing T4 in T3.6 skin and advantages.

Reaction score
gitted new index file change cypts to uncrypts also fixed moregames popup there is no need for what zzjohn added also head and body tags are not needed ethier so was removed index now works perfectly as it should ;)

also changed the lang switcher to save lang as session var so can be used across pages

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have got 2 problem this index.
First one is ; Statistics is not see
Dzoki - [TravianX4] Travian T4 - RaGEZONE Forums

Second is ; I press register but not open first anmelden.php ..

Dzoki - [TravianX4] Travian T4 - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So troops heroes and others bugs with t3.6 wont be problem in t4?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Guys please lets complete 3.6 first then focus on t4

Last edited:
Reactions: Pau
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
rectifier if writing battle,hero and oasis code is easier from beginning its better to write T4 maybe not to lose time on t3.6.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
rectifier if writing battle,hero and oasis code is easier from beginning its better to write T4 maybe not to lose time on t3.6.

Developers made this clone 90% done then just for fixing some problem that can be fix you'll let it go ?

If yes i think you'll do it with V4 too

Btw guys worked on this and let them to their work come to the end

I don't say don't work on T4, I say its better to main focus be on 3.6 to be finish

It's as least at end of project, Just a bit remains of it

Trolololol
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Travian T3.6 will be done, somehow, but will be finished. Yes we will focus 70% on T4 and 30% on T3.6.

It's fun to start T4, looks nice and etc. And remember, T4 will be much much much more stable than T3.6 and users will get used to it. I actually like gameplay.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I agree i like gameplay and especially hero.

But i disagree with rectifier.Just a bit? troops,hero,oasis and natars(as i can understand) dont work. This is one of the main aspects of the game and they dont work.I dont qq thanks guys for your hard work but what i mentioned above are most important things in travian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back