Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TravianZ Official (yi12345) - bugs list

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have fix this bug and all bugs presents in TravianZ

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@cata7007 or someone can tell me which means vref in the database in the part of the units.

and as I know the ID of the player in that database, that only appear IDs units

thanks

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I`m stop develop that version or any travian version because of people who don`t share their works to make a better travian version.

Have a great day.

Regards

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@cata7007 but in fact I'm supplementing with different versions the version of travianz, and have only a few mistakes, only even have that of the millions of troops who appear out of nowhere, with the truth and what e said before, I'm not a programmer, but slowly and I have learned a few simple things to fix, and I have the version that you can play well with exepcion troops appearing, and have translated into Spanish by almost 85%.

Look for many do business, if it is true that much can be gained with the game, but let's be realistic, if you give the improved version or at least stable, not going to happen by the end of diff countries are and if haen by the business, there will always be many players in the world.

If you would like step and you check the version, just help me with that please to offer a complete set of all

regards

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@cata7007 i really hope you'll start finishing your travian version.. It was really fantastic work and i'd love to see a final version. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will repeat myself but all free versions of travian is poop at the moment.
Talking about VN version it is unfinished and if u want to have travian server its best version at the moment but u need to have code skills for myself i have added on that version many things but i will not share it and i have travianz fixed version which i will not share it also.
Dbdoor or whatever its called i bet it has bugs also so and other versions that is free is poop, u will waste time maybe u think now that its not crappy, but if u have people with travianz lets say more than 20online playing same time your server will have lag , and if u have t4 version which is free it has many bugs, so u can think as long as u want all free things here is poop :)

Talking about cata, at the moment i don't think that he has knowledge how to code :) basically what i have seen other people are working he is like chating in publiv and writing all things that others have done, and when others finished working for free he said that he will not work anymore, thats fun thing because he never did LOL, people here saying hes the best, yes it's normal to say that for person who is giving you free things in this case free poop, but still it's free, shiny. smell good, but tastes like poop(talking about travianz t3 and t4 )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Juddy Swaft Many of you know all you can say is that the code is poop (Travianz).
Once you have a much better knowledge "programmer" than everyone else, waiting to see what it would do for the project ....

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey pls give me link download of travian 4.2 !

i need this ! :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
might have been issue with freehost, btw is godaddy.com good host for hosting travian scripts as a paid hosting? wuld be glad to have some suggestions!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I need help. I dont know how to make troops duration time to 0. Any1 can help me? :)

F6Q

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please continue this topic , really i love this version but this version is not final

who can optimized this version ?

please answer ronix cata7007

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OK i have problem with ADMIN CP, When you click Online Users -> choose a username you want to edit. You click on his village (lets say capital) to edit building etc, it opens blank page. I mean sidebars with link are there but in the middle where you are supposed to see his building, you see nothing. so what you have to do is edit URL. which is something like :yourwebpageAdmin/admin.php?editVillage&(here goes your userid) can't remember full link.

Because if you look at source code: you see something like <a href="admin.php?village"> but it should be admin.php?editVillage because every time i want to edit a village i have to change URL again

Reaction score
might have been issue with freehost, btw is godaddy.com good host for hosting travian scripts as a paid hosting? wuld be glad to have some suggestions!

Even if its paid hosting. its shared hosting. and its not good for such servers.
You need VPS or dedicated server.
shared hostings are not good. whatever you choose free or paid. They are still shared.

F6Q

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
another bug in automation we can destroy wall with catapult

City Wall destroyed.!

Last edited:

F6Q

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello again to all , we stop work because in Romania we celebrate Easter and on 1 May we celebrate Work Day , so we have a lots of free days. We just take a brake and we will start work again in a few weeks. Travian is almost finished , all major bugs are fixed now. We must to fix some improvements like sitter option. Hope all people understand. We will make all version also work in php 5.5 just be patient.

we will start work again in a few weeks.

please come back

Back