Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TravianZ - yi12345

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello (my level of english it´s bad).
I have a problem, I was install this script (TravianZ by yi12345).
The problem it´s that when more of one person like play in my server, this have a problem in the file db_MYSQL.php on line 17 (the file are in the source Travian/GameEngine/Database/).

There are fix for this problem?
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
I´m resolved this problem.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
does anybody know why i get this when i try to login? The mainpage looks good but the rest doesn;t work ?

Connect Error (0)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its problems with your hosting, or you didnt install/uploaded the files correctly.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
does anybody know why i get this when i try to login? The mainpage looks good but the rest doesn;t work ?

Connect Error (0)

try install MYSQL not MYQLI ..

i want for 15 gold = troops finish in the barack and stable fix me pls :O

mrg

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Connect Error (0)

try install MYSQL not MYQLI
working now

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

$amt = $eachtime

mysql_query("UPDATE ".TB_PREFIX."users SET `gold` = `gold`- 15 WHERE id ='".$session->uid."'")or die(mysql_error());
mysql_query("UPDATE ".TB_PREFIX."training SET `eachtime` = `amt` WHERE vref ='".$village->wid."'")or die(mysql_error());

NewSencors
pls help me !!!

i want that when i register server give me 20 gold :p

-----

If your using TravianZ just go to your phpMyAdmin, go to users, and click structure on top and find gold then just change the 0 into 20.

ALTER TABLE `".TB_PREFIX."users` CHANGE `gold` `gold` INT( 9 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '20'

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey!!!

what can i do that when player register the server -->start from the origin to the villages

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Search this:

<td><span class="f9 c6">Cranny capacity:</span></td><td width="140"><input type="text" name="trappercap" id="trappercap" value="1" size="2"></td></tr><tr>
<td><span class="f9 c6">World size:</span></td><td>
Edit this!!
<td><span class="f9 c6">Trapper capacity:</span></td><td width="140"><input type="text" name="trappercap" id="trappercap" value="1" size="2"></td></tr><tr>
<td><span class="f9 c6">World size:</span></td><td>

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
182 $popcalc = floor($village->getProd("crop")/$unitarray['pop']);
( Warning: Division by zero in C:\wamp\www\1\GameEngine\Technology.php on line 182)

EROR!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This files not install. Multihunter.php and Database.php error -_-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So im downloaded fresh updated version of TravianZ and when im, in install process, cannot loading next step. When typed multihunter password and pusch Create see nothing, and cannot continue.

PS: I have add for info some bugs in another theme "bug list"
And what is that .htaccess i see for many add in last updated version?

Sorry for my bad English ;)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you cant do populate oasis and multihunter steps you shuold know - it gives error, but it installed them.

I see your kinda new so I will tell short version of .htaccess, you can use it to IP protect directories, for example make Admin/admin.php enterable only by your chosen IP's.
.htpws is another type of that document, but it is used for password protect directories, so if someone doesnt know the user and password if wont work and keep sending error pages (I think theres is only .htaccess on Travian releases).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks.

And what should now be done to continue the installation?
And then, the game will be available to all?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Access denied for user 'apache'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

How solwe this error?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

From here fresh dowloaded and fresh instal dont work to install them.

And here is the server ........//www./////// that currently work, but I installed a slightly older can be any 14 days earlier than it is at the top following link, which is updated as it looks from several people. However, this update is unfortunately not working.

This now works but with some bugs which are also described here http://forum.ragezone.com/f742/travianz-yi12345-bug-list-834549/index16.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back