• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

TravianZ - yi12345

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Any one help me with this, please

when I launch the natares create_account.php gives an error

Duplicate entry '0 'for key' PRIMARY '

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
bug- when you upgrade the same building twice (with waiting loop) and immediately Complete the construction orders using gold, just one level of the building will upgrade and not two!

Yes i have the same bug too.. anyone can help fix this?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i also have travianz yi12345, i am facing problem with troops, people get alot of troop from raiding and also when they train new troops millions of troops get into cue,

how to fix this please help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
natars dont attack on wonder just visit village
how fix this ?
natar1 - TravianZ - yi12345 - RaGEZONE Forums
natar2 - TravianZ - yi12345 - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
natar wave have problem . in report second wave green def ( no dameg on village ) but in detail different .

first wave natar attack with 31k troops and kill 28k def but in second wave natar attack with 1k troop and kill 31k def :lol:

wave - TravianZ - yi12345 - RaGEZONE Forums first wave  - TravianZ - yi12345 - RaGEZONE Forums second wave - TravianZ - yi12345 - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
HI all,

This is a new bug???

bug.JPG - TravianZ - yi12345 - RaGEZONE Forums

This problem solved :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to add a few acc in server for farm or grow up player ?
i mean access in admin panel for add new player on server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a server travian z with ver 11. and have error bug troop.

i have 500 troop. and used gold club create list farm with 5 way to a osis.

total my troop

yi12345 - TravianZ - yi12345 - RaGEZONE Forums

and i had create list farm with 500 troop every way..

after i sent by my list,

when not enough troops and still send list and after sending troops be the total number of troops to the list

can used 1 or more troop in every way....dont need 500 troop in a way

in my rally poin

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is today the "day of fixes" for TravianZ ? :D
Today 6 updates, yet. Keep on developing this amazing script :D
Great praise to you yi12345 and your helpers. Nice work :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ww stoped on lvl 53 ( Need more WW construction plan )
i have 2 construction plan
plz help

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi!

Pls help me!

When im install this versiona and i click create in oases field i get next message:

Warning: include(../GameEngine/config.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\micsi\GameEngine\Admin\database.php on line 23

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '../GameEngine/config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\micsi\GameEngine\Admin\database.php on line 23

Warning: include(../GameEngine/Data/buidata.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\micsi\GameEngine\Admin\database.php on line 24

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '../GameEngine/Data/buidata.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\micsi\GameEngine\Admin\database.php on line 24

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\micsi\GameEngine\Admin\database.php:23) in C:\xampp\htdocs\micsi\install\include\oasis.php on line 19

Whats this?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi!

Im install this version and i am find a bug. when i am attack oase with my hero, the hero not conquer the oase but my hero house lvl20. pls help, how to conquer oase.

thx

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi
Yi12345,please tell me, is it possible to somehow change the reward for quests and change quests?
So add your quests
thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back