• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Trax Creator V5 (Compatible with debbo v3.5)+(1-648 sample cct's)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: Trax Creator (Compatible with debbo v3.5 trax files!!)

It is likely that i will never update this program, i have almost lost interest in it, and i don't have enough time anymore :)

The best things that i wish are done and anyways i love the program, it doesn't matter if the mp3 support is not the best of the world..

Thanks for your time with Trax Creator Killerloader.. But a last thing: ¿Can you give me another time the server of Trax Creator for the online mode? I'll update the thread in my community explaining the things better and saying that the online mode works now.

Ask me about Daoism
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Trax Creator (Compatible with debbo v3.5 trax files!!)

The best things that i wish are done and anyways i love the program, it doesn't matter if the mp3 support is not the best of the world..

Thanks for your time with Trax Creator Killerloader.. But a last thing: ¿Can you give me another time the server of Trax Creator for the online mode? I'll update the thread in my community explaining the things better and saying that the online mode works now.

Yeh I wanna see this online mode working!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow, I didn't know that I had so many supporters.. :)
Wait until the holidays, I will recreate the whole program and change the sound system, and make a new online system :)
I probably wont update the MP3 support though, trax was never meant to be made into a single file, it just doesn't go well :) if you wanted, you could just record the program right? :)

Ok I will recreate it all..
But could you all please give me ideas and design ideas for the online mode? :)

[edit]
I forgot to mention, the holidays is in around 4-5 weeks from now :) I should be able to create it pretty quickly :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so? this is't debbo, its a trax maker, not everyone has moved past trax it just so happens its colmpatible with debbo because it was the easiest to add support for :) also i still know a few people who use debbo :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I find myself doubting, again, that I will ever make another version.
Sorry everyone, this project just doesn't interest me enough, I WILL NOT be updating it.
version 6 and 7 are almost perfect, i don't know what i could fix, and if i create a new online mode, it will only stay online for a few weeks. so screw it, it's not worth the trouble :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Iretros, could you please give me the server ip of the server you're going to use, then ill upload the server for you :)
This means i'll also have to upload the client.
(I can't PM you because you have no message space left)
lRetros

Updated links, there are links to V7 and V6 now :)

Zephyr Studios
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Iretros, could you please give me the server ip of the server you're going to use, then ill upload the server for you :)
This means i'll also have to upload the client.
(I can't PM you because you have no message space left)
lRetros

Updated links, there are links to V7 and V6 now :)
Just leave a message on his profile. :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you :)

//Edit Sounds aren't working o_O

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back