Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WebGame Tribal Wars 1.4 - Partly translated to English & some explanation

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The original files come from this post. I just took some time to translate them and do a bit of changes 'cause I was bored.
Screenshots are there, too.
A bit of a warning: the code is a mess. I have no idea who worked on them (multiple devs as there are multiple languages) but it's quite insane in there

Downloads:
  • MediaFire:

How to make it work:
  1. go to tribelegion\mysql\bin\my.cnf
    1. Replace EVERY C:/tribelegion/ with the path of your folder.
      NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE / in your path instead of the normal \
  2. Run setup_xampp.bat
    Press 1 and wait for it to complete
  3. Run start_appache.bat
    Run start_xampp.bat
    Run m1_start.bat (this will give errors because of reports. read below. they can be ignored)
  4. Go to and have fun

If m1_start.bat gives errors that the events table crashed, do the following:
  1. Go to
  2. Login with username root and password 387060
  3. Run this query on the m1 database
    SQL:
    repair table `events`;

If you see no Worlds (in case you didn't play with the files/changed them), here is how you fix it:
> Set world_active to 1 in login > worlds, in the database.

What is translated:
  • The index page
    • Ranks
    • Stats
    • Alerts
    • Notices - the Portuguese messages are hardcoded in admin
  • The game
    • Overview
    • Tribe (forum isn't implemented)
    • Premium (purchase was disabled. the code is absolutely horrible)
What wasn't translated:
  • The admin page
  • News/messages that are inserted in DB from admin
What doesn't work:
  • Forum
  • Purchases were disabled
  • Some admin pages because of missing files
  • Reports don't work
    There is an issue in the m1/daemon/event.php script when generating reports. Sadly the script is encrypted with eaccelerator and I can't do anything about it. Because of this, the m1_start.bat will give errors when attacks finish, but from what I've seen, attacking and capturing villages works just fine.

home - Tribal Wars 1.4 - Partly translated to English & some explanation - RaGEZONE Forums

loggedi - Tribal Wars 1.4 - Partly translated to English & some explanation - RaGEZONE Forums

mai - Tribal Wars 1.4 - Partly translated to English & some explanation - RaGEZONE Forums

village - Tribal Wars 1.4 - Partly translated to English & some explanation - RaGEZONE Forums

tribe - Tribal Wars 1.4 - Partly translated to English & some explanation - RaGEZONE Forums

Notes:

As I said before, the code is a mess. The old translation is in templates_bk, in case you want to put it back, or you messed something when editing. There is A LOT of PHP in the .tpl files - a lot of functionality is there too, for example, changing your profile details has the "backend" (and queries) in the same folder as the front-end code, but hey, at least it works. The database was also cleaned.
I also took my time to remove all the tracking/gtags/advertisement that was in the files, however the templates_bk .tpl files might still have them.

If you want to restore purchases, just figure out which .tpl it is and copy it back from the templates_bk folder.

IMPORTANT: I am not offering support with whatever issues you run into. Most of it might be of missing/encoded code, or it's because it was coded so crappy that it just can't work right. I'm just sharing my translations.

Mirrors:
  • Google:

Edit:
Added new info.
Formatting.
Screenshots.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
razvanbackpack , any ideas? No world... Error when start m1 :
File 'c:\mysql\share\charsets\?.conf' not found (Errcode: 2)
Character set '#48' is not a compiled character set and is not specified in the 'c:\mysql\share\charsets\Index' file

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
razvanbackpack , any ideas? No world... Error when start m1 :
File 'c:\mysql\share\charsets\?.conf' not found (Errcode: 2)
Character set '#48' is not a compiled character set and is not specified in the 'c:\mysql\share\charsets\Index' file
Set world_active to 1 in login > worlds, in the database.

I honestly did not notice I missed this. I'll update the main post, thanks!
1701771145435 - Tribal Wars 1.4 - Partly translated to English & some explanation - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
what programs do i need beforehand?
this is what happens after step 2 -_-

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what programs do i need beforehand?
this is what happens after step 2 -_-
None. I have never seen that error pop up before.
I don't know what's wrong on your side. I had no issue, and I tested in locally, and on a server I run other things on.

Try this, maybe it'll work:
If not, google is your friend this time. And the only one.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The original files come from this post. I just took some time to translate them and do a bit of changes 'cause I was bored.
Screenshots are there, too.
A bit of a warning: the code is a mess. I have no idea who worked on them (multiple devs as there are multiple languages) but it's quite insane in there

Downloads:
  • MediaFire:

How to make it work:
  1. go to tribelegion\mysql\bin\my.cnf
    1. Replace EVERY C:/tribelegion/ with the path of your folder.
      NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE / in your path instead of the normal \
  2. Run setup_xampp.bat
    Press 1 and wait for it to complete
  3. Run start_appache.bat
    Run start_xampp.bat
    Run m1_start.bat (this will give errors because of reports. read below. they can be ignored)
  4. Go to and have fun

If m1_start.bat gives errors that the events table crashed, do the following:
  1. Go to
  2. Login with username root and password 387060
  3. Run this query on the m1 database
    SQL:
    repair table `events`;

If you see no Worlds (in case you didn't play with the files/changed them), here is how you fix it:
> Set world_active to 1 in login > worlds, in the database.

What is translated:
  • The index page
    • Ranks
    • Stats
    • Alerts
    • Notices - the Portuguese messages are hardcoded in admin
  • The game
    • Overview
    • Tribe (forum isn't implemented)
    • Premium (purchase was disabled. the code is absolutely horrible)
What wasn't translated:
  • The admin page
  • News/messages that are inserted in DB from admin
What doesn't work:
  • Forum
  • Purchases were disabled
  • Some admin pages because of missing files
  • Reports don't work
    There is an issue in the m1/daemon/event.php script when generating reports. Sadly the script is encrypted with eaccelerator and I can't do anything about it. Because of this, the m1_start.bat will give errors when attacks finish, but from what I've seen, attacking and capturing villages works just fine.

Notes:

As I said before, the code is a mess. The old translation is in templates_bk, in case you want to put it back, or you messed something when editing. There is A LOT of PHP in the .tpl files - a lot of functionality is there too, for example, changing your profile details has the "backend" (and queries) in the same folder as the front-end code, but hey, at least it works. The database was also cleaned.
I also took my time to remove all the tracking/gtags/advertisement that was in the files, however the templates_bk .tpl files might still have them.

If you want to restore purchases, just figure out which .tpl it is and copy it back from the templates_bk folder.

IMPORTANT: I am not offering support with whatever issues you run into. Most of it might be of missing/encoded code, or it's because it was coded so crappy that it just can't work right. I'm just sharing my translations.

Mirrors:
  • Google:

Edit:
Added new info.
Formatting.
Screenshots.

very cool thing, is there also a possibility to run it on your own vserver for example?

i just want to play the whole thing with my family but we're not all on the same internet

autsch - Tribal Wars 1.4 - Partly translated to English & some explanation - RaGEZONE Forums

I don't think that's what it's supposed to look like

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
very cool thing, is there also a possibility to run it on your own vserver for example?

i just want to play the whole thing with my family but we're not all on the same internet

View attachment 257616

I don't think that's what it's supposed to look like

I don't have it running anymore and I'm not on my PC to see what's wrong with the code that you're getting displayed, I don't remember this happening.
But to answer your other question, yes, you can play it with other people. I remember opening the port 1118 and then sharing my public ip to a friend and we tested it together.

Back