Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Trickster private server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wtach this video, this is a guide to the caballa private server, its in chinese and i was wondering if you guys could work together to make an english patch. Yes the rates are x5, maybe you could make a new server based off of their build as well.

Everything you need to know on joining is in the description.

Reaction score
Wtach this video, this is a guide to the caballa private server, its in chinese and i was wondering if you guys could work together to make an english patch. Yes the rates are x5, maybe you could make a new server based off of their build as well.

Everything you need to know on joining is in the description.

Ah, I showed Cait that server.
They don't seem to want to share the source.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ah, I showed Cait that server.
They don't seem to want to share the source.

Ah alright, i jsut wana say. You guys are doing well, only people that havent given up on this thing yet. I i dono what i can do to help, but w/e it is ask im not experienced in coding or any of that crap. I just dont want you guys quiting half way like the others have. Atleast make a translation for this server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ah alright, i jsut wana say. You guys are doing well, only people that havent given up on this thing yet. I i dono what i can do to help, but w/e it is ask im not experienced in coding or any of that crap. I just dont want you guys quiting half way like the others have. Atleast make a translation for this server.

i agree with this person,rest assured what ever happens there will always be a bunch of players for an english server :blink:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello. I have pretty much Java coding experience and i rly would like to make trickster private server using Java. :) I think that trickster is coded using C++ and i'm not so good on C++.. just some basic knowledge.. anyway i rly want to bring trickster online back alive with you guys! If there's something i can do - Just let me know ;) (I can't translate asian languages:/)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello. I have pretty much Java coding experience and i rly would like to make trickster private server using Java. :) I think that trickster is coded using C++ and i'm not so good on C++.. just some basic knowledge.. anyway i rly want to bring trickster online back alive with you guys! If there's something i can do - Just let me know ;) (I can't translate asian languages:/)

if you would like to play go here to download or discuss the game.

Last edited:
Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
if you would like to play go here to download or discuss the game.

Development of the server goes on here. The only thing at the moment missmini that I can think that would have a lasting use in the project now would be some kind of .nri repacker or really an of the graphic formats used by the current client and server. Right now we are trying to raise money to obtain the season 2 server data for the game which uses the .nri format a lot more than any other graphic type. I'm currently very busy with my college courses so I haven't been able to start on figuring out how to go about making a compatible repacker or plugin. If you'd would like to help with that I'd be very grateful. I can't speak for hackerz's side of the project which is translating the season 1 client and hosting the current server. They may have use of your skills as well.

Last edited:
Back