Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Trickster servers dead?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just wondering if trickster online servers are dead? I've been searching every since you people have said you can now change the xp..

Well, every since that claim ( though I'm not saying it isn't true just saying why hasn't anyone done it and opened a trickster online private server yet ) no servers has been about and when there was their website isn't working or incorrect....

so what I'm asking is... WTF is the Trickster Online private servers?

I've searched google countless times with pin point tricks being used, with simple searches... and even much more advanced searchs...

it seems to me the thought about running a server was just words and so far, I haven't seen anyone with a server online up and running to prove me wrong...

:2gunsfiring_v1: :busted_co
Flame me, do whatever you want but what I said is the truth. if you cannot handle the truth then you are avoiding the real answer... :technolog

so? prove me wrong! :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there was one, but it seems darko had some more important things to do

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, I noticed that... heh but still its not up and apparently has been down for a while - was it even functional enough to do stuff in it? I dunno... only way to tell would be to try it out again if it came back up :D

Still, my point stands... are they all dead now or what?
Seems quite impossible right now to find one that is even up to play on... even if its just for 12 hours a day..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would like to see a nice trickster server myself. I have a 54 bard and the experience rate is soo slow after 50. i also dont have alot of time between my family and work to grind those kind of levels... i would think a private server of trickster with about 20-100x the exp ratio would be killer, but yet like as stated above, noone really knows any good P servers. anywho if anyone has any that are coded in english please drop me a private message.

Thanks,
Downer

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Come on people!
There can't just be TWO of us that has been searching for a trickster online private server...

Hurry up and post we are getting tired of waiting =\

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Trickster Online private servers do not exist at the moment.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
NOt yet..
I'm Setting mine Up ASAP, and i intent to get it working for the Public

it will be called
Final Trickster Online

So...yeah

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i seen a server called final trckster online have u allrdy started puting out the site on the internet
but 1 question whast the point of having site if the servers not up yet (well if that link belongs to u)

Reaction score
hello-

In the next few days i will be starting a server for this rpg it looks like it could be quite fun.

The server will be running on a

Fully Dedicated 100mbit line (not shared)

So we should have quite a good server to test on :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ohhh!!! Glad to see there are users who care about people wanting to play trickster online via a private server..!

but again, untill the release I will have low hopes, but still encourage those who is atleast making a real effort in trying to bring one up and sticking to it ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea... I kinda wish there was one, i'll try to make one in a little bit for the sake of the community and this part of the forums.

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
:busted_co:busted_co:busted_co:busted_co:busted_co:busted_coneeed pserver to play go go go go addick admin maker server weeeeeee............ i want to play your Pserver aaaaawuuuuuu.....................:flag_schw:technolog

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would like to see this project done. I really want a trickster private server. I am getting bored of the official one. :juggle:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
your not the only one, the one thing that drives me crazy about the official game is that after a certain level it drags soo bad.. after 50 u have to literally kill 1000's of monster to get a single level... i wont play trickster til i see a private server anymore.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well, im looking for a trickster online private server....

So if anyone has or knows one can they tell me by posting a reply withthe adress

Thx, help is appreciated,

Redbuddy

BTW, I tried to go on final trickster but i didnt work......

I would like help with that too..............

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm currently in the progress of making one with a colleague of mine. I'm hosting it on a Dedicated so we don't receive lag. Once I get it up, I'll post about it in this topic.

~Jack

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Erm, if you guys are planning to use the one in the stickies then be prepared to do some dev work.. There is no exp_rate change in those ones unless of course i'm not doing it correctly. However, i doubt that is the case.. well have fun, if you guys actually do get it to work, then I'm sure that you'll make a lot of trickster fans pretty happy ~ 'yonara

Back