• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Trinity 3.1.3 Repack with Vote Reward System(Mangos/Trinity Compatible)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have no drops after kill any mob in the outland, even bosses any idea how fix this?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
x1lla, nice repack, but there are some problems like alliance death knight cant finish the "The Walk of The Kings" quest (the last one for A DK) and he gets bugged like cant use skills cuz hes silenced or petrified... On the other hand, horde characters can finish the last quest. Some npc's only show up when you type .gm on and others when .gm off.
I realy love this repack cuz its the first one that allowed me to experience some things like frostwyrm attack on scarlet crusade, controlling the eye of archeus and some other things. If you can, please fix the bugs above. Thanx for reading.

P.S. People that flame you are just noobish kids, dont reply to them, you know that you made this repack and because its better than the kids have, doesnt mean that you have to listen to them or pay any attention to theyr jelousnes... BTW, sry for my english, im from Lithuania and in here ppl doesnt really know how to teach proper english...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
first off I wish to say thx to x1lla, I gratefull for the repack.

Secondly, I'm having problems after preparing Trinity. I go to execute both/ either files and I get this msg: "The application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix the problem." What do I do to fix this?
I am running this db on:
Windows XP SP3
MySQL Server 5.1
SQLyog for the datebase dump

I have recently re-done WoW and patched everything up to 3.1.3, all of the Trinity files are in "C:\Trinity". Some advise pls is much appreciated.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
first off I wish to say thx to x1lla, I gratefull for the repack.

Secondly, I'm having problems after preparing Trinity. I go to execute both/ either files and I get this msg: "The application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix the problem." What do I do to fix this?
I am running this db on:
Windows XP SP3
MySQL Server 5.1
SQLyog for the datebase dump

I have recently re-done WoW and patched everything up to 3.1.3, all of the Trinity files are in "C:\Trinity". Some advise pls is much appreciated.

You extract dbc and maps from wow client?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes. They are installed in "C:\Trinity\maps"

Dude, they need to be in the root directory. Ex:
C:\Trinity (exe, conf and dll files)
C:\Trinity\dbc (here all .dbc files)
C:\Trinity\maps (here all .map files)

See ya!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone find me a good register page for this!!! THANKS!!!

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Hmmmmzzzz it is realy changed in the repack world i was thinking of coming back to wow repack world but with attitude people like Baxterzzzzz i don't think i will :p

Even if it is not its own repack even then he deserve some credits for posting. Truth is i would like to see credits for those who it come it from but thats the only remark i would make :p

Well i will sleep over an comeback but nice pack for what i read becose i havent tryed it.

there is no come back ... dunno if you remember me but i am amazed that you are still here man . :))

EDIT: well for the rest of you .. stop demanding start learning

if you ask me mangos was and still will lead is the oldest community that still remains and does the job .

Last edited:
Back