• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Troops instant.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I also interested in this.
how to make instant build troops?
for all players without gold!

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What about training_time=0 ? :D
Please don't ask where to find, if you can't search you're not able to have a server aswell.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
No problem, bro ;)

it should be somwhere by the troops, i don't know exactyle the variable, but if you look on it carefully you should see what to change.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ok for real ... it took me only 30 seconds to find it ... maybe it's because I know a little bit of the script, but it's easy to find.
Go here:

You can find lines like that:

PHP:
$u1=array('atk'=>40,'di'=>35,'dc'=>50,'wood'=>120,'clay'=>100,'iron'=>150,'crop'=>30,'pop'=>1,'speed'=>6,'time'=>1600,'cap'=>50);

That's for the first unit, then change 'time'=>0, so it should be instant ;)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok for real ... it took me only 30 seconds to find it ... maybe it's because I know a little bit of the script, but it's easy to find.
Go here:

You can find lines like that:

PHP:
$u1=array('atk'=>40,'di'=>35,'dc'=>50,'wood'=>120,'clay'=>100,'iron'=>150,'crop'=>30,'pop'=>1,'speed'=>6,'time'=>1600,'cap'=>50);

That's for the first unit, then change 'time'=>0, so it should be instant ;)

Thank you bro, I have changed to zero but did not help most likely need to restart the serv! Now I will re-do, thank you so much!

does not work, changed everything as you wrote, and build 10 seconds!

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Works or me ...

First normal one:
packman001 - Troops instant. - RaGEZONE Forums

and then changed to -1 or 0 it's the same ;)

packman001 - Troops instant. - RaGEZONE Forums

You can try numbers like -10 but for me it doesn't load the page anymore if I do so ;)

Remember to change the times for all units, I took u11 because it's the clubswinger ;)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Put -10 and 0, -1, troops still under construction and not 1 second delaetsya nothing less than what the problem is I do not know (

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Then I can't help you, because for me it works, I don't know what you're doing wrong ...
Try delete cookies, cashe, cashe of your webspace, clear databases in phpmyadmin or whatever, reinstall the script, at least then it has to work ...

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
it does not work! time 0, -1, -10, or even -100, does nothing!
As troops were built 1 unit 1 second, and built.
Really nobody knows how to make an instant build troops?
Surely there must be a server with instant construction, and most took the script from here, so it is difficult to share you how to make instant build troops?
What kind of people .....

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
in travianX or travianZ never set time to 0 if your speed is >500 because page was reloading never stop.
that why in file \Templates\Build\19_train.tpl (barrack) line 41 and 74 has code:
PHP:
$dur=$generator->getTimeFormat($dur);
echo ($dur=="0:00:00")? "0:00:01":$dur;
if time <0 sec then is set to 1 sec.

also check this http://forum.ragezone.com/f583/fix-duration-training-troops-805626/

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it does not work! time 0, -1, -10, or even -100, does nothing!
As troops were built 1 unit 1 second, and built.
Really nobody knows how to make an instant build troops?
Surely there must be a server with instant construction, and most took the script from here, so it is difficult to share you how to make instant build troops?
What kind of people .....

I also built a second one! and immediately all the necessary revised, nothing helps (

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
in travianX or travianZ never set time to 0 if your speed is >500 because page was reloading never stop.
that why in file \Templates\Build\19_train.tpl (barrack) line 41 and 74 has code:
PHP:
$dur=$generator->getTimeFormat($dur);
echo ($dur=="0:00:00")? "0:00:01":$dur;
if time <0 sec then is set to 1 sec.

also check this http://forum.ragezone.com/f583/fix-duration-training-troops-805626/

it had long been fixed.
I'm interested in how to make instant build troops?
And I know it's there! I played on such servers.
With one click without gold troops built instantly!
How to do it??

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
only dboor can do with 0 sec even with a lot of soldiers at the same time..
you can do it yourself if you can be decoded file to see how he did
and could be implemented to travianz

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
guys!!
when you change time to 0 or -1 or anything no one can register ever again
so don't change time and serch for instant with gold it's usefull and you can give like 5000g at the start or just change the amount of gold that opiration cost

Upvote 0
Back