• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Try this :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Identified - Try this :) - RaGEZONE Forums

-Cheers ! :w00t:

Zephyr Studios
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ahaha so funny,
duck Otaku love Ragezone:p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
oh I know this one :3
It's Haruhi Suzumiya from Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu.

It's a fun anime, but there are better animes out there.
The reason it's popular is due to the setting of this anime.
It could also be an earlier anime that is made with her, but I didn't knew her because of that anime.

ok I'm offically an otaku. :3

This one is pretty simple imo.
You should be making ss from scenes from different animes and ask which anime it is lol.
Makes it much harder.

Last edited:
Reaction score
oh I know this one :3
It's Haruhi Suzumiya from Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu.

It's a fun anime, but there are better animes out there.
The reason it's popular is due to the setting of this anime.
It could also be an earlier anime that is made with her, but I didn't knew her because of that anime.

ok I'm offically an otaku. :3

This one is pretty simple imo.
You should be making ss from scenes from different animes and ask which anime it is lol.
Makes it much harder.

Maybe that's why i didn't get it. I didn't watch Suzumiya Haruhi.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Maybe that's why i didn't get it. I didn't watch Suzumiya Haruhi.

It's not really the reason you should know this character.
It went from nobody to one of the biggest icons for anime.
So most people should know her at least from her face.

Reaction score
It's not really the reason you should know this character.
It went from nobody to one of the biggest icons for anime.
So most people should know her at least from her face.

It's not what i meant. I was only saying that; 'cause i didn't know her like... Goku, Kenshin or Inuyasha, i wasn't able to see her through the image.

I know it's no the reason for knowing her, actually i know the character. But i'm not that... familiar with her, for just to recognize her in the pic.

I hope i explain myself. If not, sorry. I'm not that good with English.

Peace.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's not what i meant. I was only saying that; 'cause i didn't know her like... Goku, Kenshin or Inuyasha, i wasn't able to see her through the image.

I know it's no the reason for knowing her, actually i know the character. But i'm not that... familiar with her, for just to recognize her in the pic.

I hope i explain myself. If not, sorry. I'm not that good with English.

Peace.

Haha I guess you're not so much into slice of life animes :p

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
damn i didnt got it 2, looks like i have a long path still.

hey auke

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
GeNyaa is right :DD

She is offically otaku fanss :p

This puzzle is so simple to recognized.

Suzumiya Haruhi Is the best anime ever :DDD

Here the synopsis :

Haruhi Suzumiya (涼宮ハルヒ Suzumiya Haruhi?) is the general name for a series of light novels written by Nagaru Tanigawa and illustrated by Noizi Ito which were subsequently adapted into other media. The story follows the narrator and protagonist Kyon, a cynical and incredulous student entering high school, who is dragged along by the title character, his classmate Haruhi Suzumiya. She is an eccentric girl seeking supernatural phenomena and figures such as aliens, time travelers and espers. She establishes, with his reluctant help, a club to investigate mysterious events, the SOS Brigade, and recruits three additional members: the silent bibliophile Yuki Nagato, the shy and timid Mikuru Asahina, and the friendly transfer student Itsuki Koizumi. These members soon reveal themselves to Kyon as the extraordinary characters Haruhi is seeking, who is unaware of her destructive reality warping power; they have been sent by their various organizations to observe her and prevent these powers from being unleashed, leaving to Kyon the task of maintaining for Haruhi the illusion of a normal life.
Initially released in Japan in 2003 with the novel The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, it subsequently received ten additional volumes, a television anime adaptation, four separate manga series, an animated film, two original net animations and several video games. After the anime adaptation airing in 2006, publishing company Kadokawa Shoten received various offers for licensing both the novels and their various adaptations.[1][2] The novels are licensed for English language release in the United States by Little, Brown and Company, for young readers by Yen Press and the anime adaptation was licensed for North American distribution by Kadokawa Pictures USA division which then sublicensed production and distribution to Bandai Entertainment.

copy from wikipedia :DDD, seriously i can't write all that LOL !

cheers!

Reaction score
GeNyaa is right :DD

She is offically otaku fanss :p

This puzzle is so simple to recognized.

Suzumiya Haruhi Is the best anime ever :DDD

Didn't you read what i posted? This puzzle is for people who only know about Haruhi and are familiar with her. They'll recognize her in just a matter of minutes. It's not made for the entire Otaku society. Just the group who knows about her.

And you say it's the best anime ever. Well, that's a matter of opinion.
I can name you more than 10 series that are better than Haruhi. But again, it's just my opinion.

Peace.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I quit beginning an otaku after not solving this -.-......................................................YEAH RIGHT!!

x42

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
potato

Last edited:
Back