• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

Trybliz Repack 3.3.5 Trinitycore + installer + manager + bots

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Trybliz v1.1

TrinityCore 3.3.5 - build 381edd06584f/Release-Win32-X86

3.3.5 instances WORK!
All Arenas available!
World events work!
Calendar work!
Quests work!
Quests points of interest work
Every single class WORK!
Transports work!
Items work!

Available Battlegrounds:
Random Battlegrounds
Wintergrasp
Warsong Gulch
Arathi Basin
Alterac Valley
(But I haven't tried every single one because I don't have enough people to try them on)

100% Blizzlike !!!

DOWNLOAD HERE:

The download is an .exe that is an installer!!!
dberga - Trybliz Repack 3.3.5 Trinitycore + installer + manager + bots - RaGEZONE Forums

My repack includes
->My custom batch that starts the 4 processes of the TrinityCore server:
(database, website, logon core, world core)
->My custom batch that shuts down the 4 processes of the TrinityCore server:
(database, website, logon core, world core)
->Trinity Manager !!!
->Documentation for the Bots

And it creates 3 useful shortcuts
dberga - Trybliz Repack 3.3.5 Trinitycore + installer + manager + bots - RaGEZONE Forums

---------------TUTORIAL---------------

1. Put the executables from tools ("ace.dll","makevmaps_simple.bat","mapextractor.exe","mmaps_generator.exe","vmap4assembler.exe","vmap4extractor.exe") in your World of Warcraft folder (where is placed Wow.exe)

2. Execute "ad.exe", "mapextractor", "makevmaps_simple.bat" and "mmaps_generator.exe" in your World of warcraft folder

3. Copy the generated folders "dbc", "maps", "vmaps" and "mmaps" from your World of warcraft folder to the Trybliz/_Core folder

4. Execute startserver.bat to start the server.

5. Set your realmlist (World of Warcraft\Data\enUS\realmlist.wtf) to access the localhost/lan/remote ip as: set realmlist 127.0.0.1

6. Execute shutdownserver.bat to stop the 4 processes of the server

****IMPORTANT: Execute shutdownserver.bat before starting startserver.bat if you have already started the server before

---------------ACCOUNTS----------------
-----Admin-----
USER: admins
PASS: admins
---------------SYSADMIN INFO---------------

-----MySQL Server-----
IP: 127.0.0.1
PORT: 3306
USER: root
PASS: ascent

-----Apache Server-----
PORT: 80

-----Auth (realm) Server-----
PORT: 3724

-----World Server-----
PORT: 8086

---------------RESULTS---------------
See some fixes results, fresh like a frost sword

PD: I didn't include the "dbc", "maps", "vmaps" and "mmaps" because these contain copyrighted data from the files of the game, that may cause legal problems.

ENJOY!!!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
DatabasePool world NOT opened. There were errors opening the MySQL connections. Check your SQLDriverLogFile for specific errors. Read wiki at
Cannot connect to world database 127.0.0.1;3306;root;1570arte;world

Heelp ??

Back