• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Trying DriftCity Client 03.08.2007 and The Latest DC GamesCampus Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have found this kind of client from 03.08.2007, It doesn't have a launcher there. I have tried to unpack it like you said. But, I get some message that I don't understand what it's meant.
xMd9Fd9 - Trying DriftCity Client 03.08.2007 and The Latest DC GamesCampus Client - RaGEZONE Forums

24DnP7K - Trying DriftCity Client 03.08.2007 and The Latest DC GamesCampus Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Dk9Za5o - Trying DriftCity Client 03.08.2007 and The Latest DC GamesCampus Client - RaGEZONE Forums

I just want to know where I have to edit in order to bypass the gameguard?
Because I don't find any command like
in here
e9Jvmbk - Trying DriftCity Client 03.08.2007 and The Latest DC GamesCampus Client - RaGEZONE Forums

And this is from the latest GamesCampus Client
DaVC6nk - Trying DriftCity Client 03.08.2007 and The Latest DC GamesCampus Client - RaGEZONE Forums

I hope this can help this DriftCity Server development

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back