• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Tut] [508] Just some commands

Reaction score
Zomg i am so bored :(
I am just doing this for people that have completely 100% NO idea on what to do in 508 servers... bla bla

Here is some little insy winsy copy and paste commands you can use.

Block Noclip Command!

Ok so you want to block the people using the command "noclip" in your server?
Just simply add this to commands.java.....

Code:
}if(cmd[0].equals("noclip") && p.rights < 2) {
p.disconnected[0] = true;

Open a menu with words on.... lol

Code:
} else if (cmd[0].equals("help")) {
                p.frames.showInterface(p, 220);
                p.frames.setString(p, "In EvilScape we recommend you using", 220, 3);                
                p.frames.setString(p, "the clients we tell you to use.", 220, 4);   
                p.frames.setString(p, "If you dont then you may experience game bugs,", 220, 5); 
                p.frames.setString(p, "glitches and item invisibilty.", 220, 6);                 
                p.frames.setString(p, "To get commands please do ::commands.", 220, 7);

Teleporting command with message.
Code:
} else if (cmd[0].equals("wc")) {
                    p.teleportTo(3193, 3235, 0, 4, 0, 8939, 8941, 1576, 0, 1577,
                    0);
                    p.frames.sendMessage(p, "<col=0000FF>WELCOME TO THE WOODCUTTING AREA!");

Change the magic interfaces

Code:
} else if (cmd[0].equals("lunar")) {
	p.frames.setTab(p, 79, 430); // Magic tab

} else if (cmd[0].equals("ancients")) {
	p.frames.setTab(p, 79, 193); // Magic tab

} else if (cmd[0].equals("magic")) {
	p.frames.setTab(p, 79, 192); // Magic tab

Check to see who is online.

Code:
} else if (cmd[0].equals("players")) {
                    p.frames.sendMessage(p,
                            "Server:<col=0000FF> There is currently "
                            + Engine.getPlayerCount() + " player(s) online in EvilScape!");
                    // p.frames.sendMessage(p, "There is currently " + Engine.getPlayerCount() + " player(s) online.");
                }

}

-Joe

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Joe you need a [Tut] tag too.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice tutorial, most of the commands already added though? Ah well, hotttt, nice if you were bored :p

With the noclip, it wont work as they can change the command to like fsfdfs in the client..

Reaction score
Nice tutorial, most of the commands already added though? Ah well, hotttt, nice if you were bored :p

With the noclip, it wont work as they can change the command to like fsfdfs in the client..

No offence but dont you think people would not know how to do that lol....
Not just that. But most people i know, dont even know how to compile a dam client :/

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hmm.....sorta helpful.....can you add more though haha? And can someone PLEASE add me on aol so i can ask them my million of questions? I went from complete zero knowledge of private runescape servers....to having a hamachi 508 server in two days....and its biting me in the butt. Sorry if i dont have this post where it should haha =/ thank ya's

EDIT: Forgot to tell you haha.....my aol screen name is turtleman655

Last edited:
Back