• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Tut - A] [508] How To Setup A 508+ Server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how do i open up / play on my server? :eek:

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

hey dude i got this problem!

i get the same error Too :/

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
plz help me i got stuck here i dnt understand it plz!! help help and u should make a how to run tut 2 "You'll most likely see 2 folders (jdk1.6.0_11 and jre6) change it to what the directory is of 'jre6' (copy and paste from the adress bar) And it should work."

I need money in RS. Help?
Reaction score
plz help me i got stuck here i dnt understand it plz!! help help and u should make a how to run tut 2 "You'll most likely see 2 folders (jdk1.6.0_11 and jre6) change it to what the directory is of 'jre6' (copy and paste from the adress bar) And it should work."

First, don't bump a thread that the last post was in January. Second, use correct grammer and I MIGHT help.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [GUIDE - 508] How To Setup A 508+ Server

can someone please help me from start of making a rsps? i have made one before but i can't seem to do it again. i just forgot how to do it (= if you can please add me on msn xchrisx.1964@hotmail.co.uk and like team view it for me or something please? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

Can someone please help me to start a rsps from new? If you can please add my msn ( xchrisx.1964@hotmail.co.uk) and like team view it or something for me plz :laugh::eek:tt1::eek:tt1: Thanks :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The JDK download, makes your computer go UBER slow.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey dude i got this problem!

Check your .bat file, something is wrong, it sayd directory /jre
try the directory /jdk.VERSION/bin etc..

Back